NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE SHAMPOO FOR COLORED HAIR
4.25 / 5 based on 1,397 Reviews
- Step 1: Color protecting shampoo (13.5 oz) replenishes nutrients for Vibrancy Retention
- Enriched with White Orchid Extract
- Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
- Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
- Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
- Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer
Want to protect the brilliance and beauty of your freshly colored hair? Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo is a specially formulated salon shampoo for color treated hair that nourishes while helping to protect color vibrancy. It gently cleanses and reawakens colored hair to give you vibrant hair that moves with grace and fluidity. Use this shampoo for colored hair after the Nexxus Color Assure Pre-Wash Primer to protect your hair color for longer.
Enriched with White Orchid, Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo for colored hair uses its formula to replenish nutrients and helps maintain color vibrancy. Use it as Step 1 in the Nexxus Color Assure Vibrancy Retention Collection, after the Pre-Wash Primer.
Prime: Start with Nexxus Color Assure Primer to shield and protect hair during washing.
- STEP 1:
- Cleanse hair with Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo. Apply the color-safe shampoo to wet hair, experiencing the creamy lather before rinsing.
- STEP 2:
- Seal vibrancy with Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner – leave a few minutes and rinse.
- STEP 3:
- Finish with Nexxus Color Assure Glossing Tonic, applied to damp hair, to unlock captivating shine.
Top Questions See all 59 Q&A
NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE SHAMPOO FOR COLORED HAIR
- "Also doesn't leave your hair greasy and actually makes it feel clean. " in 1 review
- "It definitely helps keep the pink in my hair & I'm impressed considering colors like mine are very hard to maintain." in 1 review
- "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
- "I use this in addition to the conditioner and primer to keep my brightly colored hair look bright and new, I've never found anything that works so well to do that!" in 1 review
Makes your hair feel greasy and not very clean. But it lathers better than other sulfate free shampoos I've tried and it smells amazing and makes my hair feel super smooth. I would recommend but beware it makes your hair greasy!
I received this Shampoo in a voxbox! I love this Shampoo and Conditioner!! It smells amazing, retains my color, and improves the over all texture of my hair! I absolutely love it and will be buying this Shampoo & Conditioner in the future!
The scent is amazing, very light and not too strong, smells clean and crisp. I like how it leaves my hair, it is pretty good for a shampoo for color treated hair, both my mom and I have highlights and we used it and loved it. I received this product because of influencer and I can not wait to buy it!!
The conditioner left my hair feeling nourished, and healthy!! It looks shiny and flows nicely all day!! I love the floral sent, it's sweet and light. I noticed that the shine was instant and I do like that. I do have itchy scalp and this shampoo/conditioner combo is not good for that. I will need to give these to a friend who doesn't have my scalp issue.
I used this after I colored my hair and I feel it helped save the color a lot! Most salons recommend their shampoo and conditioner but I'll always stick with nexxus.
I actually really liked this product - I am not really one to try new things but with the Nexxus from Influenster it was crazy how much the difference was that i was reaching for it in the shower - i would definitely repurchase
I love this shampoo! It leaves my hair soft, silky, and shiny! It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it oily either which is wonderful! You only need a small drop since it works into a perfect lather and rinses out easily too. Seriously, I love this stuff! It's the best!
I've definitely used way better shampoos in my life but this one is pretty decent I don't know if it's worth the money to me and I'm not going to be repurchasing this particular line again but I do love this brand in general
Okay so I really had high expectations For this product and it does smell really good but I really don't think it's done much for my hair. My hair is kinda dry and curly and it didn't really make a difference on any of that.
I got these products for free. I do love how they smell and I usually love this brand. However, I feel like this product made my hair super greasy. I was disappointed.
Q & A
Is this good for thick hair?
Does any one with sensitive skin/scalp use this product? How does your skin react?
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos