BY NEXXUS #95 in Shampoo

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
katie h.
Troy, MO
Makes your hair feel greasy and not very clean. But it lathers better than other sulfate free shampoos I've tried and it smells amazing and makes my hair feel super smooth. I would recommend but beware it makes your hair greasy!
Ashley H.
Rossville, GA
I received this Shampoo in a voxbox! I love this Shampoo and Conditioner!! It smells amazing, retains my color, and improves the over all texture of my hair! I absolutely love it and will be buying this Shampoo & Conditioner in the future!
Cami L.
The scent is amazing, very light and not too strong, smells clean and crisp. I like how it leaves my hair, it is pretty good for a shampoo for color treated hair, both my mom and I have highlights and we used it and loved it. I received this product because of influencer and I can not wait to buy it!!
Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
The conditioner left my hair feeling nourished, and healthy!! It looks shiny and flows nicely all day!! I love the floral sent, it's sweet and light. I noticed that the shine was instant and I do like that. I do have itchy scalp and this shampoo/conditioner combo is not good for that. I will need to give these to a friend who doesn't have my scalp issue.
Courtney B.
Santee, CA
I used this after I colored my hair and I feel it helped save the color a lot! Most salons recommend their shampoo and conditioner but I'll always stick with nexxus.
Mich B.
I actually really liked this product - I am not really one to try new things but with the Nexxus from Influenster it was crazy how much the difference was that i was reaching for it in the shower - i would definitely repurchase
Leslie L.
I love this shampoo!  It leaves my hair soft, silky, and shiny!  It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it oily either which is wonderful!  You only need a small drop since it works into a perfect lather and rinses out easily too.  Seriously, I love this stuff!  It's the best!
Tiana T.
Ocala , FL
I've definitely used way better shampoos in my life but this one is pretty decent I don't know if it's worth the money to me and I'm not going to be repurchasing this particular line again but I do love this brand in general
Michelle H.
Waterford, MI
Okay so I really had high expectations For this product and it does smell really good but I really don't think it's done much for my hair. My hair is kinda dry and curly and it didn't really make a difference on any of that.
Lynda E.
Cinnaminson, NJ
I got these products for free. I do love how they smell and I usually love this brand. However, I feel like this product made my hair super greasy. I was disappointed.
Adele D.
Toronto , ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath springs , SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?

back