BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Brandi C.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this shampoo. I recently had my hair dyed for the first time and I needed a sulfate free shampoo and this one is great. I have tried other products but this one keeps my color vibrant looking longer!
Stephanie H.
Chesterfield, MI
I am not a big fan of the fragrance, it’s not very pleasant to me and smells fake. It made my scalp itch and my hair seemed to get oily faster. I’ve been using it since I got my box and I’m definitely disappointed. I would it recommend this shampoo to anyone.
Cynthia D.
Harrington, DE
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes so my opinion is unbiased. I loved this shampoo!! Smells great, kept my orange hair vibrant, and had a nice lather... I'd def purchase again
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
I got this complimentary from Influenster in a Voxbox. I really like this shampoo! It smells so good and love how clean my hair feels with it. The color in my hair has stayed vibrant while using this shampoo.
Jessica F.
I didn’t really prefer this shampoo. I have very thin hair and this made my hair extremely greasy and heavy feeling. It smells nice, it would probably just be better suited with thicker hair than mine.
Jordan B.
Dallas, TX
I received this product in a VoxBox and love it! First off the smell is awesome. It's super easy to lather and makes my oily scalp feel nice and clean. I am always worried about what to use on my blonde, color treated hair and this stuff does the trick! Very satisfied!
Kathy W.
Jeffersonvlle, GA
I absolutely love this product. The price isn't terrible and it leaves your hair feeling so silky and healthy. It keeps that color looking super fresh too. Definitely worth the price. I will be purchasing again.
Rachael S.
Zephyrhills , FL
I love everything about this shampoo. Not only does it leave my hair squeaky clean, but also moisturized, and manageable. The smell of the shampoo is light and very refreshing! I will be buying this again!!
Fariyal H.
Skokie, IL
Use this product for my colored hair . It has a nice scent which is long lasting . I can say it helped with my colored hair . I don't think it was very hydrating for my hair . The price was a bit to high .
Perla C.
Love this product!!
1. Protects your color
2. Shine that lasts
3 smells amazing!
Only reason Im giving it a 4 would be because it makes my hair a tad bit greasier than my normal shampoo.
Would buy again!
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth, KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?