BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Beautylife N.
I absolutely love the Nexxus Shampoo, not only does it leave my hair smelling great, it gives my scalp a sense of cleanliness and freshness like no other. Needless to say my hair feels so soft after I use it.
Kels Y.
I loved it the first couple times I used it. But then it seemed to make my hair more oily, sooner. My hair is bleached and the conditioner worked great for that. It smells good but probably won’t buy it again.
Emily N.
Phoenix , AZ
I love the smell so much. It really cleans the hair well. It’s great for a dry scalp or any type of hair. I love that it helps keep the intensity of your colored hair. I would for sure use this product again.
Krista T.
Cabot, AR
This shampoo leaves my hair smoother, lighter and beautifully shiny. I absolutely love that it is gentle on my color treated hair and that it is silicone and sulfate free! This shampoo is a definite winner in my book.
Rachael S.
Zephyrhills , FL
I love everything about this shampoo. Not only does it leave my hair squeaky clean, but also moisturized, and manageable. The smell of the shampoo is light and very refreshing! I will be buying this again!!
Stephanie H.
Chesterfield, MI
I am not a big fan of the fragrance, it’s not very pleasant to me and smells fake. It made my scalp itch and my hair seemed to get oily faster. I’ve been using it since I got my box and I’m definitely disappointed. I would it recommend this shampoo to anyone.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
I got this complimentary from Influenster in a Voxbox. I really like this shampoo! It smells so good and love how clean my hair feels with it. The color in my hair has stayed vibrant while using this shampoo.
Kathy W.
Jeffersonvlle, GA
I absolutely love this product. The price isn't terrible and it leaves your hair feeling so silky and healthy. It keeps that color looking super fresh too. Definitely worth the price. I will be purchasing again.
Jordan B.
Dallas, TX
I received this product in a VoxBox and love it! First off the smell is awesome. It's super easy to lather and makes my oily scalp feel nice and clean. I am always worried about what to use on my blonde, color treated hair and this stuff does the trick! Very satisfied!
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes so my opinion is unbiased. I loved this shampoo!! Smells great, kept my orange hair vibrant, and had a nice lather... I'd def purchase again
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?