BY NEXXUS #95 in Shampoo

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Mallory C.
Petaluma, CA
Omg I used this during this past summer they had a sale so I said why not right. Well I was not disappointed at all! I totally would have paid full price. Beside the bottles are just so amazing and pretty looking. This really worked well with my overly colored hair. My hair was softer and silky after just one use and it smelled so great! A must buy for sure people .
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
The shampoo smells great, and the bottle is very cute.  I have been using it with the conditioner and I haven't been impressed. Although, I think maybe it has to do more with the conditioner than the shampoo.  When I am done rinsing out the shampoo, I feel as if my hair feels smooth.
Melissa M.
Dallas, GA
This product is so great. My hair is strong,sexy and smooth. I love these products. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family. A must have in your beauty arsenal. I received this complimentary. Enjoy divas!!!!!!!!!
Katrice G.
Flowery Br, GA
I absolutely loved this product! They not only left my hair smelling so great but I am normally one who has to use dry shampoo out the wazoo the following day of a wash. This shampoo allowed me to go two whole days without the need of a dry shampoo and for me that is unheard of! Loved it!
Izzy C.
San Francisco, CA
I appreciate that this product aims to be a good shampoo for colored hair. My hair has been bleached once and subsequently re-colored a few times, but this shampoo feels clean and smells great. I'm glad that I have tried it, but I don't feel that it's enough to make me leave my current brand.
Brittany C.
First I'd like to state that I received this product for review. Second I absolutely love the smell of this shampoo. I have very fine straight hair and this left it feeling light
And soft. I haven't finished the bottle so I can't give a full review yet but when I do I will come back and edit.
Alexis L.
Newport, MI
Not sure why I received this product, because my hair is NOT color treated, but I am NOT complaining! I love the smell, which is obviously less important, but I even love how it leaves my hair feeling! I have thick dry hair and it leaves it feeling less damaged! Received from Influenster
Tisa T.
Wdm, IA
I received this complimentary of Influenster and, even though I think I might've gotten it in error since my hair is not color-treated, I love it. I have dry, curly hair and this left it feeling so soft and it doesn't get as tangled as it usually does.  I'm wanting to try more of their products now.
Adriana C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Color Assure products are perfect for my hair which is thin, damaged and color treated. It has a gentle sweet orchid smell. Silicone & Sulfate free, it does not strip down the color. Hair feels soft ,manageable and no frizz. Love it ! NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE SHAMPOO FOR COLORED HAIR
Jessi G.
First, I want to say I love how this shampoo smells, it's floral but not overpowering. That being said, I really did not enjoy this shampoo. Overall, it's too thick and ends up leaving my scalp feeling oily even right after I've rinsed it out. I received this product for free and my opinions are my own.
Adele D.
Toronto , ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath springs , SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?

back