BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Ciara C.
Binghamton, NY
LOVE this shampoo. It smells AMAZING and is the only shampoo that I love to use. I ran out recently and need to get some more ASAP! It makes my hair feel healthy and smell so good after my showers. My fiancé loves the smell of it too!
Samantha T.
First of all, this is one of the best smelling shampoos I’ve ever used. I received this for free in a voxbox from Influenster! The price seems a little high when you look to purchase but it seems ulta is always having deals on it
Moriah B.
San diego, CA
One of my favorite shampoos and conditioners. I have been using it for over 3 years (switching out periodically). My hat has been color treated since I was in middle school and these products, particularly the conditioner, really leave my hair feeling healthier.
Rebecca R.
Kingman , AZ
I love this shampoo it smells amazing and it defiantly gives my hair volume and is amazing my hair is super sensitive to other shampoos and conditioners but this didn't give me any problems I'm highly satisfied it worked amazing
Courtney B.
Santee, CA
I used this after I colored my hair and I feel it helped save the color a lot! Most salons recommend their shampoo and conditioner but I'll always stick with nexxus.
Chelsie L.
I absolutely love this shampoo. It smells heavenly & keeps my hair & color looking right. My hair is always so shiny & the color always looks so bright. It always feels so hydrated & soft after I shower using this shampoo & conditioner.
Brytnie A.
Brownsburg, IN
I finally received mine after a huge mix up work my mail carrier, but the packaging is super cute and the smell is so wonderful! I have color damaged hair so this product is fantastic for me! I appreciate it so much thank you!
Hannah W.
Bryan, TX
This product was good, but not mind blowing. I felt that it did make my hair soft. The price was way better than I thought it would be. I had never tried this brand before. I would try different things to purchase from this brand!
Rachel M.
Bremerton, WA
I first got this shampoo (and conditioner) in a #voxbox. I instantly fell in love with what it did to my hair. Although I don't feel like it helped with the color retention to much but it made my hair super soft and healthy.
Cami L.
The scent is amazing, very light and not too strong, smells clean and crisp. I like how it leaves my hair, it is pretty good for a shampoo for color treated hair, both my mom and I have highlights and we used it and loved it. I received this product because of influencer and I can not wait to buy it!!
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth, KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?