BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Halee M.
Chardon , OH
100% love this product!!! I have light hair and recently have had is colored dark brown, thought for sure it would wash out within a week. But this shampoo helped lock in the color. Not to mention left my hair soft and silky!!
Rebecca R.
Kingman , AZ
I love this shampoo it smells amazing and it defiantly gives my hair volume and is amazing my hair is super sensitive to other shampoos and conditioners but this didn't give me any problems I'm highly satisfied it worked amazing
Tatum P.
I loved Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo for colored hair that I received free from INfluenster. . It smells great. Leaves my hair feeling super clean and smooth. Also my hair doesn't hold color very well and this helped maintain my color for longer. Would purchase myself.
Seleena P.
This shampoo was okay.. I have thick, curly hair so I wasnt exoecting a lot. It did actually change the tone of my mcolored hair (the ends) which... I'm not sure I liked. It made the undertone a bit more blonde than copper.
Ciara C.
Binghamton, NY
LOVE this shampoo. It smells AMAZING and is the only shampoo that I love to use. I ran out recently and need to get some more ASAP! It makes my hair feel healthy and smell so good after my showers. My fiancé loves the smell of it too!
Moriah B.
San Diego, CA
One of my favorite shampoos and conditioners. I have been using it for over 3 years (switching out periodically). My hat has been color treated since I was in middle school and these products, particularly the conditioner, really leave my hair feeling healthier.
Mara S.
Duluth, MN
This product absolutely smells great and lasts for a while. It lathers up well, too. However, I really didn't notice it doing anything out of the ordinary for my highlighted hair. I don't know that I'd buy it again, but it was an okay experience.
Samantha T.
First of all, this is one of the best smelling shampoos I’ve ever used. I received this for free in a voxbox from Influenster! The price seems a little high when you look to purchase but it seems ulta is always having deals on it
Ashley H.
Rossville, GA
I received this Shampoo in a voxbox! I love this Shampoo and Conditioner!! It smells amazing, retains my color, and improves the over all texture of my hair! I absolutely love it and will be buying this Shampoo & Conditioner in the future!
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
I got this in the Voxbox. I do really like the smell of the shampoo. It is very lightweight and doesn’t lather much. But I don’t feel like it did anything for my hair. I just don’t feel that it does as well as my Suave brand.
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?