BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Jennie C.
Green Bay, WI
this color assure product is really good. i love that it's free of sulfates and it does the job that i need it to do. as someone who dyes their hair with fun colors, i need something thats going to make my colour last. love it.
sendi v.
Leavenworth, WA
i got to try this shampoo and conditioner for color hair and i really enjoyed it it left my hair feeling smooth clean and more alive and the odor wasnt offensive quite nice
Jacklyn P.
Omg! This product is amazing all around. First of all, the scent is to die for! When I lathered my hair the formula spread easily and left my scalp feeling so clean! It rinsed out no problem! I will definitely be using my bottle until it's gone.
Elida M.
I recently received this in a complimentary vox box. This was initially for color treated hair. The smell is amazing and clean wonderful the first day. The following day it feels like your hair has a lot of residue. And honestly it does not give a lot of shine for color treated hair.
Halee M.
Chardon , OH
100% love this product!!! I have light hair and recently have had is colored dark brown, thought for sure it would wash out within a week. But this shampoo helped lock in the color. Not to mention left my hair soft and silky!!
Kristen B.
Laurel, MD
I was pleased with the Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo for Colored Hair that I received in my VoxBox. It smelled great and left my hair soft and manageable. It complimented the Nexus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored Hair perfectly.
Elizabeth C.
I actually loved this shampoo. My first impression was of the texture, which felt different from most shampoos. While using this shampoo, my frizz was calmer and my color seemed brighter than before plus my hair didn't get too greasy too fast
Taylor W.
Picayune, MS
I’ve become absolutely obsessed with this shampoo! It thoroughly cleans my hair and it threw me off a bit because personally I feel like you need to use a bit more for it to lather but I don’t think you do! It’s a quality shampoo and leaves you feeling clean!
Cissy S.
Lebanon, TN
I have to admit that I'm odd enough that I liked the aesthetics of the bottle. It's easy to hold and easy to squeeze. The color is a soft pink which just feels luxurious. The smell is fabulous! It lathers well and rinses easily. My new favorite shampoo to keep my hair shiny and keep my color in check!
Amber B.
This shampoo smells wonderful! It cleans your hair well without stripping it of the color. My hair feels silky, shiny, and has bounce after using this shampoo. Overall, I really liked this shampoo and think it did a wonderful job.
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?