BY NEXXUS #95 in Shampoo

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Cassie C.
This shampoo is very pricey. You can find it at Walmart, Target, and many other places. It's very thick and creamy and makes my hair soft and moisturized. It smells really good, too! However, I have an oily scalp and this shampoo seems to make my hair look greasy the next day so I can't skip washing my hair for one day. It seems to do what it's supposed to do, but there are many other cheaper alternatives so I probably wouldn't splurge on this again.
Samantha S.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I am very brand loyal when it comes to shampoo, but Nexxus has swayed me! I used to dye my hair a lot but haven't in a while. This shampoo smells great and leaves my hair feeling silky soft and strong. I was also one of those people with wavy/curly hair that always had to straighten it to feel pretty, but ever since using this shampoo my hair feels so great that I haven't had to straighten it once! I've been getting more compliments than ever on it!
Kelley W.
First off, this product was sent to me for free from Influenster to review. My hair is barely colored, I have very natural looking balayage highlights so I can't speak on how well this shampoo does on colored hair but it does leave my hair silky and super shiny! The scent smells great but it doesn't last as long as I'd like it to! I wish it lathered up more as well. Overall, for me, just an average hair product.
Leanne H.
Long Beach, MS
Lovely packaging and definitely makes my color last between salon visits. My hair is auburn with lots of grey that I cover monthly. I purchased this product at Ulta. I feel like it's a great shampoo to use once every couple of weeks but not on a regular basis. I prefer L'Oreal for my tri weekly washes.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
This shampoo 😍 i love it ! It smells just like you are in a salon ! And it goes perfect with the conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft , and smelling amazing !
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
I received this free from Influenster in exchange for a review. I've used Nexxus products for over 20 years. When I was little my mom actually sold Nexxus to salons. Out of all the products though I've never actually tried this one before and I must say I'm quite pleased. Next products are affordable for salon grade products, and usually you can find a deal with cartwheel or at Ulta. It smells amazing, and the quality is fantastic.
Jordan W.
Freaking love this so much! It doesn't dry my hair out or strip the color. The fragrance doesn't bother. It does lather but doesn't weigh it down. All around good drugstore shampoo and conditioner. I really love taking these to travel.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
I received this shampoo for free. It is a nice shampoo that feels clean without my hair feeling stripped and dry. I have semu-permanent hair color and it doesnt seem to pull the color out as much as other shampoos. I'm not a fan of floral scents but this one isn't too overpowering.
Meghan R.
I received this item free for testing purposes. From the first use, I fell in love! The smell is amazing and that fact alone is worth continuing to use this product! It wasn't too soapy like cheap shampoo typically is and I felt like it didn't take much to get my hair squeaky clean but still feeling moisturized. The bottle itself is gorgeous! I highly recommend whether you have color treated hair or not!
Alexandra G.
Coconut Creek, FL
So I personally prefer using Herbal Essences, but I actually really liked this Nexxus shampoo. My hair feels soft and healthy, I guess I'm just bothered for whatever reason that it's for colored hair. It doesn't make a difference, but I'd just prefer plain shampoo. Otherwise, I really like the smell of this one, also! I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Adele D.
Toronto , ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath springs , SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?

back