BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Danielle W.
Whitesboro, NY
I didn’t love this shampoo. I normally wash my hair 2x’s per week but when I used this my hair didn’t stay clean as long & I needed to wash it more. I paired it with the corresponding conditioner & found my hair was tangled more than usual & seemed drier.
Britnee C.
I LOVED trying this shampoo out!! I have vibrant red hair and it did just the job in leaving it bright! I would highly recommend the conditioner to go along with it as well, it left my hair so smooth it was almost like a mask was put on. Great product!
Daysire M.
The first thing I noticed was the light fresh smell which for me is always a plus. I have naturally curly have but I straighten it most of the time and it is chemically lighten. I like how it made my hair feel, didn’t leave my hair feeling greasy at all
Krystle N.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Ive tried a nexxus product several years ago and was a big fan but havent used them since. After trying this shampoo it helped keep my oily roots at bay and i felt that my color lasted longer and stayed as fresh as the first time I dyed it. New keeper!
Sara C.
Tacoma, WA
I really enjoy using this shampoo, it's smells amazing but is not overwhelming. I have treated , frizzy, curly hair. Which typically gets dried out when I use shampoo but this worked wonders it felt amazing in my hair and didn't leave it frizzy after.
Christian C.
Cape Coral, FL
This smells so good! It's light and has a hint of floral which I am typically not a fan of but they definitely did it right with this one. I have really thick curly has so I did have to shampoo 3 times 😑. But my hair felt clean after the 3rd go round.
Erica S.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
I loved the smell and the feeling of the product, however I don’t really notice a change in my color. While I have not had issues with fading, I don’t see my hair looking more shiny or vibrant. I’m not dissatisfied with the product, but it did not “wow” me to a point where I feel like I need to buy it.
Katie M.
Toledo, OH
I Loved this product so much! It’s a top quality shampoo! I think it is better than most competitor. It does a wonderful job of lathering and making hair shiny and smooth! This shampoo also has a wonderful fresh scent. I would definitely buy again!
Paige H.
Seminole, FL
Everything by this brand is great and has an awesome smell that’s stays in your hair. This product is particularly amazing because it’s for colored treated hair. I usually dye my hair darker this time of year and always make a switch to this line.
Emma J.
Merrick, NY
Although I don't have color treated hair, using this kept my hair so nice and clean, which is hard since I have very thin hair that gets oily quickly. My mom has color treated hair and used this and loved it! She said it kept the color in nicely.
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth, KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?