BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Caelin S.
RICHMOND, KY
I wasn't too impressed with the scent of the product. I was hoping it would have a bit more fragrance. I do love the fact that it is sulfate free. The shampoo leaved my hair feeling clean and fresh. Overall I'd say I'm pretty satisfied with the product.
Rose O.
Pensacola, FL
I love this! The fragrance is great. It also keeps my color looking vibrant and rich. The texture of my hair is soft while not greasy. So glad to be picked to receive this free to give my honest opinion. I've been using it for 2 weeks and I'm really loving it!
Angel A.
I love this product! It leaves my hair feeling soft and smelling so good. I don’t have to worry about it causing my hair dye to bleed since it is safe on colored hair. The consistency and lather is really great also. I will definetly buy this product again!
Corbin R.
Not my favorite shampoo. It comes out very thick and seems to be hard to spread are your entire scalp. After I watered it down, it seemed to be better but then didn't work as well. The smell is fine and it felt great after I rinsed. I just had to use a ton.
Hayley D.
Kronenwetter, WI
I love the smell of this shampoo. It just so happens that I just dyed my hair and I felt that after dying it and then using Nexxus, my color didn't fade as fast as usually does. I am happy with the scent and color-lasting components, however, my hair does sometimes gets oily afterwards.
Rachel W.
Overall I really enjoyed this product. It smelled amazing and made my hair smell awesome, but it made my hair feel greasy very quickly which I didn't like. Overall this product was very nice though and I loved the design of the bottles they were very cool.
Emily P.
Mahwah, NJ
I tired so hard to love this shampoo, but it left my hair feeling greasy and overall not clean. It smelled awesome, probably the only positive I saw in it. My scalp was super oily really quickly. If you have oily hair, I'd steer clear of this shampoo!
Madison L.
American Fork, UT
I love the smell of this shampoo, it's really fresh and sweet, and I felt that it worked really well. I don't have colored hair right now but my sister does and it helped keep her temporary pink vibrant longer. I liked it but I can't say much about it keeping color.
Emily B.
Union, SC
Nexus salon hair care shampoo and conditioner combo pack is a great value and even better quality for anyone who takes pride in their hair! I absolutely love the smell of this brand and even more the texture and long lasting benefits of this product!
Leah M.
Advance, NC
I use this shampoo and matching conditioner. Often when I buy color care products I feel my hair does not get clean, but this smells great and leaves my hair soft and clean. It is a bit pricey, but worth it and the bottle lasts for a good amount of time.
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?