NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE SHAMPOO FOR COLORED HAIR
4.25 / 5 based on 1,410 Reviews
- Step 1: Color protecting shampoo (13.5 oz) replenishes nutrients for Vibrancy Retention
- Enriched with White Orchid Extract
- Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
- Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
- Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
- Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer
Want to protect the brilliance and beauty of your freshly colored hair? Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo is a specially formulated salon shampoo for color treated hair that nourishes while helping to protect color vibrancy. It gently cleanses and reawakens colored hair to give you vibrant hair that moves with grace and fluidity. Use this shampoo for colored hair after the Nexxus Color Assure Pre-Wash Primer to protect your hair color for longer.
Enriched with White Orchid, Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo for colored hair uses its formula to replenish nutrients and helps maintain color vibrancy. Use it as Step 1 in the Nexxus Color Assure Vibrancy Retention Collection, after the Pre-Wash Primer.
Prime: Start with Nexxus Color Assure Primer to shield and protect hair during washing.
- STEP 1:
- Cleanse hair with Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo. Apply the color-safe shampoo to wet hair, experiencing the creamy lather before rinsing.
- STEP 2:
- Seal vibrancy with Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner – leave a few minutes and rinse.
- STEP 3:
- Finish with Nexxus Color Assure Glossing Tonic, applied to damp hair, to unlock captivating shine.
Top Questions See all 59 Q&A
NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE SHAMPOO FOR COLORED HAIR
- "Also doesn't leave your hair greasy and actually makes it feel clean. " in 1 review
- "It definitely helps keep the pink in my hair & I'm impressed considering colors like mine are very hard to maintain." in 1 review
- "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
- "I use this in addition to the conditioner and primer to keep my brightly colored hair look bright and new, I've never found anything that works so well to do that!" in 1 review
Great product for color treated hair. Used this as the first shampoo after dying my mom's hair and she has been using it since. No fading and it also still gets her hair just as clean as it should. Received this product complimentary in exchange for an honest review
First off, this packaging is everything. The bottles are so cute and pink! Second, the product itself smells so stinking good! I love that it is sulfate free (the shampoo) because it doesn't leave a weird film or texture to my hair! I would purchase this myself and definitely recommend!
This hydrating mask helps your hair so much you have no idea so you better go buy some I mean it's worth it it's not too pricey it's great it's worth whatever you spend on it you can pretty much find Nexuss either in your hometown salon or at Walmart I definitely recommend it though
I LOVE the smell of this Nexxus shampoo! I can't really speak on whether it keeps color in your hair because I have a semi - permanent dye in mine so it's going to wash out anyways. But the smell is HEAVENLY.
I love this shampoo and conditioner.. It keeps my hair soft and silky! It has a nice scent and it's not overwhelming. It tends to be a little pricey, but it's definitely worth the money if you don't mind spending it!!!
Love it and smelled great and made my hair smooth and silky and didn't tangle the scent waslong lasting and it is best for dry scalp it worked for me to it targets dryness and oily hair it targets if your hair is colored or won't make it fade and I'm 100% satisfied
Well at first I love the smell and how refreshing it leaves my hair.. I used it for over a week and everything was going fine until I believe the 5th day I notice I started shedding :( so I stop using it and went to my original shampoo and my hair is back to normal I really wouldn’t recommend this shampoo I give it a 4 star because maybe this shampoo only does this me
The first thing I noticed was how pleasant the shampoo smelt. I love that it's sulfate free and still affordable. Also the fact that the shampoo itself was clear was promising because it made me feel like it didn't have additives. Would definitely purchase again!
I really liked this shampoo! It has such a nice scent and made my hair feel so soft and smooth. My hair is not colored but I still liked the way it felt afterwards. I would buy it again if the price goes down a little and I would recommend to a friend who has colored hair.
Overall I really enjoyed this product. It smelled amazing and made my hair smell awesome, but it made my hair feel greasy very quickly which I didn't like. Overall this product was very nice though and I loved the design of the bottles they were very cool.
Q & A
Is this good for thick hair?
Does any one with sensitive skin/scalp use this product? How does your skin react?
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos