BY NEXXUS #95 in Shampoo

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Amber W.
I didn’t love this shampoo. I was sent the shampoo for free to test and review...so here it is. The one positive is the bottle is pink :) I don’t feel like this did anything for my color, in fact, it made my blonde brassier than it already is and my hair look more damaged when I was done than when I started. Seriously, it looked like hay :/. Maybe it doesn’t do the same for darker hair, but for me, this shampoo is a no.
Alisa W.
I dye my hair bright red and this shampoo really helped keep the color in my hair, while it also kept it really soft I have a super dry scalp so it worked out really great for me. It does more than it's supposed to I would definitely buy again.
Adria C.
Boulder, CO
No complaints here.  Smell is nice, but doesn't linger long after styling.  Shampoo is a very thick constancy (I shampoo twice since I only wash my hair every 3-4 days) but lathers well.  Conditioner leaves hair very silky after rinsing out.  Over all, I enjoy the product, but also like other things at half the price.
(I do not have color treated hair, so I cannot speak to that factor)
Sara D.
Rock Island, IL
I enjoyed this shampoo quite a bit! The scent is so fresh and fruity! I LOVE the way my hair smells when I use this shampoo! My color seems to be lasting as long if not longer than with my previous shampoo. It is hard to tell if my hair is frizzier with this shampoo than my old one due to the changing weather and humidity - almost nothing can control my hair with this weather! I will likely buy this shampoo again.
Addi T.
This shampoo comes in the prettiest pink bottle, it is very pretty. A little goes a long way with this, and it washes out easily and does not weigh my hair down. I have bought multiple bottles of this product.
laurinda r.
Brockton , MA
Great quality shampoo. It’s expensive but worth every single penny. It smells like heaven and doesn’t contain harsh chemicals which i love. It’s great and suitable for all hair types also. I highly recommend it to others. You can find it in most drug stores too.
Charlotte D.
I'm totally blown away. I dyed my hair freshly purple  a couple weeks before I got this Vox Box in the mail. Purple fades SO fast normally. I STILL haven't dyed again almost 2 months later. Granted, my hair still has faded some as to be expected, but I have NEVER had it last so long. My hair is soft, silky and shiny. It smells amazing, and doesn't weigh my hair down. I WILL shout from the rooftops how incredible this is!
Mo K.
Nyack, NY
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes in the Nexxus VoxBox! This shampoo makes my hair so clean! It gets just foamy enough that it gives my hair a really good clean, but not too foamy that it's a pain to wash out. It also smells amazing. I never knew I liked the smell of orchid until I used this shampoo. Even if your hair isn't color treated you should try this out!
Carly B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This was just an okay product. I did not really notice a different in the color of my hair. It did not lather great and was very drying to my hair which is unfortunate. I would not buy this product again.
megskluzacek S.
I just bought this product from my local target about a month ago and have never had a shampoo that works as well to keep my hair from fading - especially in the summer. I would definitely buy this again!
Adele D.
Toronto , ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath springs , SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?

back