BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Kendal S.
Park rapids , MN
Hello heavenly! It smells amazing and feels really great on thebhair. It has no sulfates or silicon and will not strip the color out of my hair! I really have noticed a difference in vibrancy and love how it makes my hair feel after the shower. I received this free from influenster!
Nilsa F.
W Valley City, UT
Awesome product! Makes my hair shiny and soft, also smells amazing. I noticed my color was more bright after using it during three weeks. The scent is just awesome, fresh and not overwhelming, I'm completely satisfied with this product and I would totally recommend to anyone
Misti J.
I love how soft and smooth this product made my hair without making it look extremely oily. It also had a pleasant smell and helped detangle my hair. I wouldn’t use this all the time due to me having dandruff and it doesn’t help dandruff. I do feel it goes above and beyond what it says it does.
Hannah P.
Lexington, KY
First of all, the smell was very nice. It wasn’t too heavy and smelled very clean. I have fine hair and it made my hair look greasy and took all volume from my hair. I was very disappointed in this product. I am sure it would work better for someone with a different hair type.
Victoria P.
This stuff smells amazing and keeps my color nice and vibrant. Totally recommend because it works fantastic and like I said, smells so good! Definitely recommend if you wanna go with s drug store product
Vikki G.
Moses Lake, WA
Really liked the smell and the after feel of using the shampoo I haven't really used it everyday more like every other day or when my hair is freshly dyed but I do recommend it , those who you it everyday let me know it works ! Have way too many bottles just to use one brand lol
Olga K.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I really liked this shampoo! Even though I don't have colored hair, it worked wonders. It lathers very easily with very little product, has a great scent and made my hair feel clean and hydrated, without feeling greasy or very dry. I would definitely but this product again.
Alyssa P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This product smells amazing and makes my hair feel so soft. I absolutely love that it is sulfate free- I try to only use sulfate free hair products as much as possible. I would definitely recommend this shampoo to someone with color treated hair in need of some revival!
Cynthia S.
Brownsville, TX
Wow I'm completely in love with the shampoo. Love the mild fragrance of it. It smells like a type of cream to me. It doesn't compare to any shampoo I've previously used and has a long lasting scent. I'm satisfied with this product and I would soo recommend it to anyone.
Kristen M.
Philadelphia, PA
I was lucky enough to score a sample of this shampoo -- great shampoo for color-treated hair! Loved the scent, and helped prolong the color in my hair. I've tried other shampoos for color-treated hair that has actually stripped my hair of color, so this was a win for me!
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth, KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?