BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Theresa D.
Tolleson, AZ
I'm don't think this actually helps retain color longer, at least I haven't noticed anything special about that part, but it smells good and it gets my hair cleaned without drying it out too much so that's always good. I received this free from influenster in exchange for my honest review.
Adriana C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Color Assure products are perfect for my hair which is thin, damaged and color treated. It has a gentle sweet orchid smell. Silicone & Sulfate free, it does not strip down the color. Hair feels soft ,manageable and no frizz. Love it ! NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE SHAMPOO FOR COLORED HAIR
Tisa T.
Wdm, IA
I received this complimentary of Influenster and, even though I think I might've gotten it in error since my hair is not color-treated, I love it. I have dry, curly hair and this left it feeling so soft and it doesn't get as tangled as it usually does.  I'm wanting to try more of their products now.
Mayelin H.
Lancaster, PA
I love it! My curls are so moist and in good shape after using this product combined with the conditioner. Thanks for my complementary Shampoo & Conditioner Nexxus & Influenster!!!
Cynthia D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Loved testing out the Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo for Colored Hair. First of all, the scent of this shampoo was AMAZING!! So nice and lasted in my hair even after using heat tools. This left my hair feeling very soft afterwards and did not leave my hair stripped and overly dried out, which many products will do. I do feel like this helped retain the color in my hair, so I would for sure recommend this for anyone that has colored hair!
Alexis L.
Newport, MI
Not sure why I received this product, because my hair is NOT color treated, but I am NOT complaining! I love the smell, which is obviously less important, but I even love how it leaves my hair feeling! I have thick dry hair and it leaves it feeling less damaged! Received from Influenster
Jessi G.
First, I want to say I love how this shampoo smells, it's floral but not overpowering. That being said, I really did not enjoy this shampoo. Overall, it's too thick and ends up leaving my scalp feeling oily even right after I've rinsed it out. I received this product for free and my opinions are my own.
Emily D.
El Paso, TX
I received this shampoo free for testing purposes and I really liked this shampoo! It was clarifying, yet didn’t strip my hair completely of all of its natural oils! It targets dry color treated hair. It also smells amazing and has lasted all month long. I would highly recommend!
Mer L.
Irvine , CA
I really love this product and I am happy I received it in my new vox box! I have bleached damaged hair and this has helped it in the past few washes. I will keep using and decide if I want to buy it again. So far I really like the product and I recommend for color treated hair.
Megan P.
I received these products in exchange for my honest review. I loved this shampoo. It smells wonderful. It does take a lot of product to wash my hair because it's so thick but I hand to do that with every shampoo. Thumbs up for this! NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE SHAMPOO FOR COLORED HAIR
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?