BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
The shampoo smells great, and the bottle is very cute.  I have been using it with the conditioner and I haven't been impressed. Although, I think maybe it has to do more with the conditioner than the shampoo.  When I am done rinsing out the shampoo, I feel as if my hair feels smooth.
Nikki M.
Orange, CA
Nexxus Color Assure Restoring Shampoo was sent to me complimentary from Influenster for review. I love the way my hair feels after using this shampoo for a week! It's noticeably more silkie and shiny. It smells so beautiful. will repurchase when I run out. This is my new go to shampoo and conditioner!
Shyntaya H.
I love the fact the this shampoo leaves my hair feeling really soft and mositurized. The smell of this shampoo is amazing, The smell lasted an entire 5 days without any additional product. This shampoo doesn;t have any striping agents in there no sulfates!! My hair truly loves this will buy again!
Nikki J.
Beloit, OH
I received this product in a vox box to try out for free but that did not sway my opinion.... i LOVE this shampoo, my hair is currently blue and even though the lather is blue everytime i was the fade has been minimal actually my color has lasted longer than expected 👌❤ i will be purchasing more! ️
Izzy C.
San Francisco, CA
I appreciate that this product aims to be a good shampoo for colored hair. My hair has been bleached once and subsequently re-colored a few times, but this shampoo feels clean and smells great. I'm glad that I have tried it, but I don't feel that it's enough to make me leave my current brand.
Brittany C.
First I'd like to state that I received this product for review. Second I absolutely love the smell of this shampoo. I have very fine straight hair and this left it feeling light
And soft. I haven't finished the bottle so I can't give a full review yet but when I do I will come back and edit.
Danielle L.
Louisville, KY
I like the shampoo a lot, however, I feel like it is a bit expensive. The smell is great and the conditioner leaves my curly hair feeling soft. I use as a leave in conditioner and it does the job right. I would not buy at such an expensive price since I dont feel much difference in my hair.
Katrice G.
Flowery Br, GA
I absolutely loved this product! They not only left my hair smelling so great but I am normally one who has to use dry shampoo out the wazoo the following day of a wash. This shampoo allowed me to go two whole days without the need of a dry shampoo and for me that is unheard of! Loved it!
Leigh P.
I received this shampoo as a complimentary from Influenster and I'm so excited to try it. As for the result, it didn't actually helped my hair color to look my vibrant but it made my hair feels so soft, smooth and tangle-free. I like to use it as my regular shampoo and the scent is really good.
Jamie W.
I am not sure why I got this in my Nexxus hair care box.. because my hair is not dyed at all but I used it anyways. This shampoo does smell good. Keeps my hair nice and soft. And of course smelling good. It is on the expensive side. It is about $16.99 a bottle at Target.. kind of a lot for a shampoo.
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?