BY NEXXUS #95 in Shampoo

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
jesse f.
Great smell right away when using, it leaves a great aroma in the shower as you're using it which I love!
This shampoo left my hair so smooth and shiny. It made my color so vibrant.
Kim L.
Palm Coast, FL
Cons: Hasn't done much for my color treated hair. I haven't noticed any difference in that aspect.
Not worth the price.
Pros: Leaves my hair silky soft. Feels like I just left the salon. Smells great!
Kelli G.
Columbus, GA
Smells awesome and keeps my hair color fresh! I also really love the way the bottle looks! I've been using this over a month and haven't needed to touch up my color at all!
Cayce B.
I'm actually super impressed with this shampoo. My hair is damaged and purple. I've been maintaining it by using overtone mostly but I needed a solid shampoo. I'll definitely be repurchasing.
Alyssa A.
This packaging is really cute and the product smells great, but I was less than impressed with this product. It didn't do anything for my color and left my hair looking amd feeling greasy within 24 hours of washing.
Annie G.
Des Moines, IA
While I wasn’t able to use this because of allergies to the product I gave it to a friend who absolutely raves about it. She loved the smell and how soft her hair was. I wish I’d been able to try it.
Jami A.
This is a light weight Shampoo and i love that about it. Most shampoos are so rough when lathering it on my hair  but this one did not. It also has a great scent!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I️ love this packaging! It’s so pretty! The shampoo is also amazing! It smells really good and makes your hair shine. You’ll be doing hair flips on everyone after using this stuff. 😂
Katy S.
Sulfate free and smells amazing! Love this shampoo. It's moisturizing and doesn't leave a residue behind. Not to mention, it keeps my color looking the same as when I had it done.
tara n.
Encino, CA
My favorite part of this shampoo is it contains no sulfate which is damaging to your hair. It does contain almond, argan, and coconut oils which are super good for your hair
Adele D.
Toronto , ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath springs , SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?

back