BY NEXXUS #95 in Shampoo

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Melissa C.
Agoura hills, CA
I got this as a sample and I love it the smell isn’t strong sand it’s for any hair types and I would buy but the product is expensive for me and it lathers great and you wouldn’t be disappointed.youll be happy with your hair
Niki M.
Indianapolis, IN
I like the way this makes my hair smell and feel. I’m always trying to find new shampoos and conditioners to use, and this one fits the bill. My hair isn’t as frizzy and unruly when I use this.
Charlin F.
I received this Nexxus color assurance shampoo in a VoxBox and i was very happy with it. Like all Nexxus products, the first thing I noticed was how good it smells! It was a very light shampoo and I will more than likely buy again.
Christine Z.
Jackson
I like this shampoo. The price is pretty good for the quality. I like the scent and the shampoo lathers easily. I cannot vouch for the color assurance as I have only used it for a few weeks.
Jennifer R.
Fayetteville, NC
It was ok. The smell is very light. My hair isn't color treated at the moment, so I can't speak to that. There is nothing that makes it stand apart from any other color treated shampoo.
Haley D.
I like this shampoo. I think it’s great for anyone who has gotten their hair colored. I feel like I have protected my color really well using it. It smells nice and cleans my hair well, too.
Sapphire M.
I really liked this shampoo!! It leaves my hair so soft and it smells delightful. Will probably rebuy it. Only downfall is hair washing day comes a little sooner but, can make due with that.
Hollie G.
Surprise, AZ
It smells great, but...I really enjoy the scent of the shampoo, but that's about it. I've used this shampoo about 10 times now. For starters, the bottle itself is a little annoying. You really have to shake it upside down to get anything out of it since the shampoo (no pun intended) bottlenecks horribly. The shampoo is a good thick consistency and clear. However, it really takes A LOT to cleanse my hair. I have to wash my hair twice for it to feel clean, and that's with big globs of the shampoo. The after effects are not what I hoped for either. My hair feels dry (not just because I had to wash multiple times) and it also tangles very easily. I don't normally get knots in my hair, but with this shampoo, I get small dreads. It has not taken any color out of my hair though, and I guess the whole point of this shampoo is to color protect. So it gets a star for doing that part of its job.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
This is such a beautiful and soft shampoo that has an amazing smell to it! I feel It lathers very easily into my hair and I feel so refreshed after I have finished ! It helps target thin and no volume hair
Lisa S.
Alexandria, VA
To start, the packaging is lovely and the orchid smell is not overpowering in any way. For anyone else who is blind without their glasses, the shampoo and conditioner have different colored rings on the top which is surprisingly helpful.
Compared to previous products I've used (pureology and Redken), I'd say this is a good product for what you pay for. However, I do use quite a bit of the shampoo to get the lather I want so I'm not sure how long these two bottles will last.
The only real con for me is that my hair gets oily very quickly when using this shampoo, a problem I don't have with Pureology (but again that brand is extremely pricey). If you wash your hair every day it should be fine, but I try and do every other day for scalp health and color protection in general.
*I did receive this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Adele D.
Toronto , ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath springs , SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?

back