BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
I bought this shampoo because I bleached and colored my hair and I didn't want to use anything too harsh. I like it but I hate how I have to use so much just to get through my hair thoroughly (and I don't have thick hair either). I might buy it again but I do think it's a little overpriced.
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
I think my rating would be better if I had color-treated hair, but this wasn't a WOW product for me as a natural ginger. It smells amazing though, and I have gotten complements on the smell of my hair alone. Hubby thoroughly enjoys it! However, didn't see much of a standout difference in the texture of my hair or the shiny factor. Overall, a nice product that may work better for beauties with dyed hair.
Florina T.
Roseburg, OR
Does what it says! Amazing quality for the price. Actually protects my color and added moisture to my damaged ends. First time I purchased a nexxus product and I will never go back now! I really can't say enough. It smells amazing! Try it!
Jennifer W.
E Wareham, MA
I got this in a Voxbox courtesy of Influenster to try for my honest review and I am LIVING for this shampoo. First off, the smell is amazing and the shampoo lathers SO well. I have very long hair and tend to use more product but I don't have to with this shampoo because it lathers so well. When this runs out, I will definitely be purchasing!
Nancy C.
First off, I LOVE THE SMELL of this shampoo!  It leaves my hair feeling nourished and soft.  Often times, shampoo makes your hair feel *squeaky* clean, but when you have your hair colored, that is EXACTLY what you don't want.  This shampoo doesn't strip color but nourishes and leaves hair feeling luxurious and soft.
Meagan C.
San Diego, CA
Really loved this shampoo, my hair was so soft and manageable after. I followed up with the conditioner as well. Some of these types of shampoos leave your hair overly greasy and just gross but this was the perfect balance of moisturizing for my hair type.

**I did receive this product for free in exchange for my honest review**
Joscelyn B.
Los Angeles, CA
I didn't like this shampoo at first. It seemed to be very drying for my hair which is color treated and bleached so I need a lot of conditioning properties. After a while of using it my hair stated to respond to the shampoo better and I noticed my hair was less oily at the roots throughout the day. This shampoo does have a very pleasant scent!
Maria M.
Bedford, PA
I am kind of meh on this shampoo. Does it keep your color vibrant? Yes, it does. Does it have a nice scent? Yes, it does. However, of all the sulfate free shampoos I have used, this one would not rinse from my hair at all. I do have hard water, but I have not had this problem with other sulfate free color protecting shampoos.
Kai L.
Nashville , TN
Wow honestly my hopes were not too high when recieving this product. I had tried it previously and it weighed my hair down a bit. they must have reformulated it though because in combination with the conditioner it makes my hair so soft and silky. I have kind of frizzy BIG, long hair and my hair lays a little flatter now because of this!!
Blair K.
Kent, WA
I receive a full sample of Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo from Influenster to try and review. Overall it left my hair feeling clean and light but I felt like I needed to use a lot of the product to get a good wash. A little did not go a long way.   Overall, I would go with a less expensive product to get the job done.
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth, KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?