BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Chelsea J.
Memphis, TN
I really like this shampoo, but it tends to dry my ends out so I have to use conditioner with it. It smells wonderful, and a little goes a long way with this shampoo. Definitely makes my hair feel soft and it looks healthy!
Melly C.
I love the scent of this shampoo it was very moisturizing for my hair: it left it shiny and sleek. I think this shampoo is best for a dry scalp. I don’t dye my hair so I couldn’t tell if it keeps color in. Would recommend though!
Tara P.
The smell is nice and I like that it doesn't have parabens or dyes in it, but is just kinda average as far as performance goes. I definitely have drug store cheaper version that work better.
Candy P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
My favorite time to use Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo for Colored Hair is after rinsing at home hair dye before using the box conditioner. It adds much needed extra moisture and smells so much better than any dye. Also great to use right before a conditioning mask. Unfortunately not great for daily use, does not maintain moisture the same way when used that frequently.
Ralie H.
Birdsboro, PA
Although I received this in a VoxBox for review, I do love this shampoo as a backup when I need to switch up my shampoo routine. The smell is pleasant, I do not notice anything coming out of my hair after it’s been colored professionally, and it is very light. I would recommend this product to people who are looking for a higher quality, drug store brand shampoo.
Patricia D.
I received Nexxus shampoo and conditioner from influenster in exchange for my honest review about the product. When it comes to shampoo and conditioner, I tend to be very pick about the products I use and keep in my hair care routine because my hair is kind of strange and I consider it to be my best feature. I have long brownish-black, brutally straight (I have trouble styling it) and normal to thick hair. I was excited to try this product because one of my good friends loooves these products from this brand and she actually has recommended them to me but they are quite pricey for me (being a college student and all). I tried this product for about two and half weeks before I decided it wasn't for me and gave up on it. The smell wasn't my favorite scent, it was actually kind of bad, it smelled like wet paint. Maybe I just got a bad product, I am not really sure. The texture of both products were great, they were not chunky, runny, or too thick. I adore the packaging, its very luxurious looking in my opinion. After about  a weekish I started to notice my hair was falling out a bit more than usual, at first I did not think much of it so I continued to use it for another week and a half. During this testing period I noticed I started losing more hair in the shower, it wasn't just small hair wads I would college, it was kind of scary actually. During the time I was trying this product I did not change my diet or exercise routines; had regular days like any other day. Another physical change that I noticed while using the shampoo and conditioner (I can't really saw which one actually did this because I used both products in the shower) was that my hair color was actually changing into a normal to lightish brown color. I honestly really wanted to love this product but unfortunately I did not. My hair/scalp reacts oddly towards many shampoos and conditioners I've tried therefore me being very picky towards hair care products. Thank you for the opportunity to try this product before purchasing it myself. I did check the price of the product online and its about $12-$14 USD, a bit pricey for me while having the pros and cons in mind.
Andrea T.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I bought this shampoo after leaving my normal shampoo in a hotel. It is the worst shampoo I have ever used. My hair felt extremely oily every single time I used it. I normally wash my hair every 3 days, but had to wash it every single day. After two weeks, I had to stop. It looked/felt like I had not washed my hair every time I got out of that shower. Whatever you do, don’t buy this shampoo, it was not cheap at target.
Nadine M.
This shampoo smells great. It leaves my hair smooth and healthy looking. I still need to touch up my color regularly but specially formulated products for colored hair definitely helps in keeping the color integrity.
Daisy G.
This wo Led to keep my color but I had to switch because I had to focus on my dandruff. It lathers nicely but not to much. The scent was not as long lasting as other shampoos I have used before. I would say not beat for dry scalp considering I had to find a different product to tend to my dandruff.
Ariel J.
Shampoo was ok..
It left my hair feeling greasy. I felt like I had to use alot to make my hair feel clean. I know its not a clarifying shampoo, but at least remove some gunk. I used this with the corresponding condition. My red hair still faded. The color ran with each use. Definitely less Than other shampoos but still more Than other brands and water alone.
I received this product complimentary for my unbiased opinion.
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?