BY NEXXUS #95 in Shampoo

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes so my opinion is unbiased. I loved this shampoo!! Smells great, kept my orange hair vibrant, and had a nice lather... I'd def purchase again
Yasmine R.
San Jose , CA
I love this product! I don't dye my hair often but when I do I use this line to help preserve the hair for a longer time , I love the smell and how my hairs texture is after you thing product, I always buy it and will continue to stick to it
Petra D.
Awesome product recommend for damaged or colored hair. Love the smell and the texture. Leaves my hair so soft and smelling great. The after shine is beyond gorgeous. I am very satisfied with this product.
Ashley P.
Now this is something i actually got along with the conditioner i still have some i love it it smells great idk if it mskes color last longer (idk if any shampoo or conditioner does that) but its very nice
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
The scent was nice but it kinda left my hair feeling greasy after I blow dried it. I had never experienced this with a shampoo before so I tried it multiple times. Every time my hair would be extra greasy.
Alexandra N.
Orchard Park, NY
Tried this for brand for the first time through influenster and I was really impressed. It is a great affordable shampoo and conditioner that really leaves your hair feeling clean. I would buy it again!
Jennifer R.
New Orleans, LA
I received this product for free on Influenster. In fairness, I do not color my hair, so this probably isn't the right product for me, but in general, I found that the product was very heavy and synthetic feeling. My hair was greasy/oily the next day. I would not purchase this product.
Nicole O.
Grand Rapids , MI
It had a nice texture a nice lather. It did strip my hair of its natural oils and that was not a good thing. The conditioner did help me to detangle, but it did nothing for my hair it made it look dry I would not purchase this product.
Andrea S.
Mcallen, TX
Ingot this in a vbox and I like it a lot. Definitely worth the price. I color my hair every month so if course this helped my color stay on a bit longer and it actually leaves my hair strong and shiny.
Sydney P.
Marysville, OH
This product was good at first to use. My hair is on the dry side so it added moisture to it. It was easy to lay her into my hair and it smelled really good. The longer I used it the less, I liked it.
Adele D.
Toronto , ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath springs , SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?

back