NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE SHAMPOO FOR COLORED HAIR
4.25 / 5 based on 1,397 Reviews
- Step 1: Color protecting shampoo (13.5 oz) replenishes nutrients for Vibrancy Retention
- Enriched with White Orchid Extract
- Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
- Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
- Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
- Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer
Want to protect the brilliance and beauty of your freshly colored hair? Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo is a specially formulated salon shampoo for color treated hair that nourishes while helping to protect color vibrancy. It gently cleanses and reawakens colored hair to give you vibrant hair that moves with grace and fluidity. Use this shampoo for colored hair after the Nexxus Color Assure Pre-Wash Primer to protect your hair color for longer.
Enriched with White Orchid, Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo for colored hair uses its formula to replenish nutrients and helps maintain color vibrancy. Use it as Step 1 in the Nexxus Color Assure Vibrancy Retention Collection, after the Pre-Wash Primer.
Prime: Start with Nexxus Color Assure Primer to shield and protect hair during washing.
- STEP 1:
- Cleanse hair with Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo. Apply the color-safe shampoo to wet hair, experiencing the creamy lather before rinsing.
- STEP 2:
- Seal vibrancy with Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner – leave a few minutes and rinse.
- STEP 3:
- Finish with Nexxus Color Assure Glossing Tonic, applied to damp hair, to unlock captivating shine.
Top Questions See all 59 Q&A
NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE SHAMPOO FOR COLORED HAIR
- "Also doesn't leave your hair greasy and actually makes it feel clean. " in 1 review
- "It definitely helps keep the pink in my hair & I'm impressed considering colors like mine are very hard to maintain." in 1 review
- "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
- "I use this in addition to the conditioner and primer to keep my brightly colored hair look bright and new, I've never found anything that works so well to do that!" in 1 review
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes so my opinion is unbiased. I loved this shampoo!! Smells great, kept my orange hair vibrant, and had a nice lather... I'd def purchase again
I love this product! I don't dye my hair often but when I do I use this line to help preserve the hair for a longer time , I love the smell and how my hairs texture is after you thing product, I always buy it and will continue to stick to it
Awesome product recommend for damaged or colored hair. Love the smell and the texture. Leaves my hair so soft and smelling great. The after shine is beyond gorgeous. I am very satisfied with this product.
Now this is something i actually got along with the conditioner i still have some i love it it smells great idk if it mskes color last longer (idk if any shampoo or conditioner does that) but its very nice
The scent was nice but it kinda left my hair feeling greasy after I blow dried it. I had never experienced this with a shampoo before so I tried it multiple times. Every time my hair would be extra greasy.
Tried this for brand for the first time through influenster and I was really impressed. It is a great affordable shampoo and conditioner that really leaves your hair feeling clean. I would buy it again!
I received this product for free on Influenster. In fairness, I do not color my hair, so this probably isn't the right product for me, but in general, I found that the product was very heavy and synthetic feeling. My hair was greasy/oily the next day. I would not purchase this product.
It had a nice texture a nice lather. It did strip my hair of its natural oils and that was not a good thing. The conditioner did help me to detangle, but it did nothing for my hair it made it look dry I would not purchase this product.
Ingot this in a vbox and I like it a lot. Definitely worth the price. I color my hair every month so if course this helped my color stay on a bit longer and it actually leaves my hair strong and shiny.
This product was good at first to use. My hair is on the dry side so it added moisture to it. It was easy to lay her into my hair and it smelled really good. The longer I used it the less, I liked it.
Q & A
Is this good for thick hair?
Does any one with sensitive skin/scalp use this product? How does your skin react?
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos