BY NEXXUS #95 in Shampoo

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Brittney H.
Danville, VA
This was my first time ever trying a Nexxus product and I'm surprisingly very impressed. First off they smell is to die for. After one use I do feel as if my hair was smoother and shinier. Would recommend trying out.
Kels Y.
I loved it the first couple times I used it. But then it seemed to make my hair more oily, sooner. My hair is bleached and the conditioner worked great for that. It smells good but probably won’t buy it again.
Amanda F.
Athens, WV
I was given this because it didn't work on my moms hair. I was hesitant to try this, but ended up loving it. I love nexxus products. My hair is color treated and I feel it keeps my color safe and locked in.
Rachael S.
zephyrhills, FL
I love everything about this shampoo. Not only does it leave my hair squeaky clean, but also moisturized, and manageable. The smell of the shampoo is light and very refreshing! I will be buying this again!!
Jessica F.
I didn’t really prefer this shampoo. I have very thin hair and this made my hair extremely greasy and heavy feeling. It smells nice, it would probably just be better suited with thicker hair than mine.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
I got this complimentary from Influenster in a Voxbox. I really like this shampoo! It smells so good and love how clean my hair feels with it. The color in my hair has stayed vibrant while using this shampoo.
Stephanie D.
Ridgway, PA
This Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo has an amazing scent. It smells like white orchids. Its so nice. I could smell it all day. The shampoo looks like a clear gel. For it being a sulphate free it lathers quite nice. I have long, thick, coarse, dull hair. I wash my hair 2x to make sure its fully clean. Then I wont wash my hair for another 3 days unless the shampoo makes my hair greasy. This didnt make my hair oily at all. It even feels great on the 3rd day. This shampoo does not dry your hair out. It acutally adds moisture to it. I love that this doesnt add volume or thickness to my hair. I like this alot & I highly recommend but dont forget to snag the conditioner. It pairs great with this shampoo and its amazing. I recieved this shampoo and conditioner in a vox box from Influenster.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
I have had my hair colored many times and I need a great shampoo that will replenish what has been lost in my hair and this definitely does it! It can be used for most hair types and I would buy this again!
Yasmine R.
San Jose , CA
I love this product! I don't dye my hair often but when I do I use this line to help preserve the hair for a longer time , I love the smell and how my hairs texture is after you thing product, I always buy it and will continue to stick to it
Petra D.
Awesome product recommend for damaged or colored hair. Love the smell and the texture. Leaves my hair so soft and smelling great. The after shine is beyond gorgeous. I am very satisfied with this product.
Adele D.
Toronto , ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath springs , SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?

back