BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Sofiah H.
Raleigh, NC
This was fine for me, nothing to rave about, I personally think it's a little over priced but it does do what it's supposed to. I have colored hair and it is really gentle on that.
Catherine T.
Corp Christi, TX
After using this shampoo, in combination with the conditioner, for about 4 washes, my hair definitely feels softer than when I use my other shampoo. The scent is fantastic; I would buy it as a perfume! I do feel that my hair gets oiler quicker, but if I were one to wash my hair every, this would be perfect. I let my hair air dry, and there was a smoother result than usual, as well.
Toni C.
Woodland Park, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
Love love Love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love Love love Love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love Love love Love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love Love love Love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love
Bianca O.
Madera, CA
The Nexxus shampoo left my hair smelling so good! Did the job. I usually have a dry scalp and honestly this did not dry out my scalp like some of the reviews are saying. The only thing that i'm not to sure of is how it brightens color on your hair. I would definitely purchase this again. I know they have a sell on these right now at CVS too for NEXXUS products! Go GRAB ONE FOR SURE!
Brandi R.
Knoxville, TN
The only reason I'm giving this 3 stars is I received the influenster nexxus box ( complimentary for testing purposes) and instead of having the shampoo and conditioner combo I received 2 conditioners. Based on my previous experience with Nexxus I have never been disappointed in their shampoos, but it's hard to rate something when you received the wrong products for review. :(.
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this shampoo soo much because it's great for my color treated hair. If your hair is dry dull looking this will give it a shine.
I would recommend everyone with color treated hair to purchase this combo pack.
Trinity S.
Elko, NV
This is the best shampoo I have ever used! It's for colored hair and even though my hair wasn't colored it has made my own natural color more vibrant and shiny! My curls feel rejuvenated and are living their best life. The product is light, doesn't get overly sudsy and smells amazing. Both my hair and my scalp feel moisturized. 10/10 will be purchasing this product again.
Ashley B.
This is a great shampoo, possibly the best I've ever used. It did not strip a bit of color from my hair and yet it still left my hair clean, soft, and bouncy! My hair looks healthier after using it! Plus, it smells incredible but the scent isn't overpowering like some shampoos are. It's light and fresh! I would totally recommend this shampoo!!
Shavonne W.
Burbank, CA
While I loved the silky smooth texture to the shampoo, I was a little disappointed with my hair after it had dried.  There was more dryness then I've experienced with some other shampoos.  I dont often focus on color specific shampoos since my curly texture requires more of the attention but I think over time this would help from stripping away the color and looks
chanelle w.
Philadelphia, PA
I used this shampoo once so far and I loved that the majority of my hair color was not rinsed down the drain, like with other color protecting shampoos! It did not make my hair more manageable or anything spectacular, but it does have a nice sweet bubblegum scent, that left my hair smelling wonderful! I received this product complimentary for review from Influenster.
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth, KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?