BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Sara D.
Rock Island, IL
I enjoyed this shampoo quite a bit! The scent is so fresh and fruity! I LOVE the way my hair smells when I use this shampoo! My color seems to be lasting as long if not longer than with my previous shampoo. It is hard to tell if my hair is frizzier with this shampoo than my old one due to the changing weather and humidity - almost nothing can control my hair with this weather! I will likely buy this shampoo again.
Charlotte D.
I'm totally blown away. I dyed my hair freshly purple  a couple weeks before I got this Vox Box in the mail. Purple fades SO fast normally. I STILL haven't dyed again almost 2 months later. Granted, my hair still has faded some as to be expected, but I have NEVER had it last so long. My hair is soft, silky and shiny. It smells amazing, and doesn't weigh my hair down. I WILL shout from the rooftops how incredible this is!
Meghan R.
Lorain, OH
I received this item free for testing purposes. From the first use, I fell in love! The smell is amazing and that fact alone is worth continuing to use this product! It wasn't too soapy like cheap shampoo typically is and I felt like it didn't take much to get my hair squeaky clean but still feeling moisturized. The bottle itself is gorgeous! I highly recommend whether you have color treated hair or not!
Mo K.
Nyack, NY
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes in the Nexxus VoxBox! This shampoo makes my hair so clean! It gets just foamy enough that it gives my hair a really good clean, but not too foamy that it's a pain to wash out. It also smells amazing. I never knew I liked the smell of orchid until I used this shampoo. Even if your hair isn't color treated you should try this out!
Darcy H.
Portland, OR
I like the scent and it left my hair feeling soft and not weighed down or limp at all!  So far it seems to be keeping my color from fading away too quickly.  I like this shampoo better than most of the other color treated shampoos I've tried in the past and would get it again
Alexandra G.
Coconut Creek, FL
So I personally prefer using Herbal Essences, but I actually really liked this Nexxus shampoo. My hair feels soft and healthy, I guess I'm just bothered for whatever reason that it's for colored hair. It doesn't make a difference, but I'd just prefer plain shampoo. Otherwise, I really like the smell of this one, also! I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Svetlana G.
Lewisville, TX
Love this shampoo!!!!! I have fine but long hair. My hair are not too straight but I don't like to use flat iron on my hair. This shampoo makes my hair fully straight and heavy enough to look like I just came out a hair salon! My hair get straight and flawless! Must try for fine hair!
Erika S.
New haven, CT
This shampoo worked really well for my hair. I received this from Influenster and I truly love this product. I'm hooked now I went out and purchased the shampoo and conditioner. My hair color remained vibrant and did not fade not to mention my hair feels healthier than before I highly recommended it!
Brittany M.
Wilmington , NC
So for starters, I love the smell of this shampoo and I think the packaging makes it look like a very high end product. Its concern target is protecting color treated hair. The one thing I disliked about it the most was the fact that it did not lather well at all!! And for some reason when thats the case, I dont feel like my hair is getting thouroughly washed so I probably would not purchase this again on my own.
Jessica B.
Bolivar, TN
I actually really like the shampoo and conditioner. It smells very nice and not overpowering at all. I color my hair pretty frequently, and this protects it just fine. I've found that I have to use a lot, but it's just because I have super thick hair. I would definitely purchase! NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE SHAMPOO FOR COLORED HAIRNEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED HAIR
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?