BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Katherine C.
Snohomish, WA
This product was good, but nothing out of the ordinary. I felt like I had to use more product than what im used to in order to achieve the same results. I also felt like I had to wash my hair more frequently. I did appreciate though the fact that it didn't have any sulfates in it. It had a ln amazing smell and left my hair with a silky sheen
Michelle P.
Dallas, TX
I think it gets the job done. My hair is soft after showering and I haven't noticed a change in the color. However, I've noticed that my hair starts to look greasier and I noticed more dandruff specks than usual. Typically, I can go at least two days (w/ dry shampoo) but honestly I don't feel comfortable doing that since using this shampoo. Also, it is pricey so I'd recommended getting it from Ulta during a sale or with a coupon.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
This shampoo 😍 i love it ! It smells just like you are in a salon ! And it goes perfect with the conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft , and smelling amazing !
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
I received this free from Influenster in exchange for a review. I've used Nexxus products for over 20 years. When I was little my mom actually sold Nexxus to salons. Out of all the products though I've never actually tried this one before and I must say I'm quite pleased. Next products are affordable for salon grade products, and usually you can find a deal with cartwheel or at Ulta. It smells amazing, and the quality is fantastic.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
I received this complimentary from Influenster in return for my honest opinion. I typically don’t like floral scented stuff but the fragrance was light and pleasant. I recently had my hair colored and tried this product a few times before giving my review. I love the clean feeling it gives but I wouldn’t say it works best specifically for color treated hair. I seen no significant difference compared to other color treatment shampoos/
Kelley W.
First off, this product was sent to me for free from Influenster to review. My hair is barely colored, I have very natural looking balayage highlights so I can't speak on how well this shampoo does on colored hair but it does leave my hair silky and super shiny! The scent smells great but it doesn't last as long as I'd like it to! I wish it lathered up more as well. Overall, for me, just an average hair product.
Samantha S.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I am very brand loyal when it comes to shampoo, but Nexxus has swayed me! I used to dye my hair a lot but haven't in a while. This shampoo smells great and leaves my hair feeling silky soft and strong. I was also one of those people with wavy/curly hair that always had to straighten it to feel pretty, but ever since using this shampoo my hair feels so great that I haven't had to straighten it once! I've been getting more compliments than ever on it!
Ella D.
Winter Garden, FL
I received Nexxus shampoo and conditioner for coloured hair complimentary from Influenster for testing & review purposes. This is my honest review:

My hair is very dry and brittle from years of straightening and trying to tame frizz. I was surprised at how this shampoo and conditioner helped to tame that frizz and left my hair feeling soft and shiny. I'm so thankful I got to try this brand and I plan to stick with it.
Leanne H.
Long Beach, MS
Lovely packaging and definitely makes my color last between salon visits. My hair is auburn with lots of grey that I cover monthly. I purchased this product at Ulta. I feel like it's a great shampoo to use once every couple of weeks but not on a regular basis. I prefer L'Oreal for my tri weekly washes.
Jordan W.
Freaking love this so much! It doesn't dry my hair out or strip the color. The fragrance doesn't bother. It does lather but doesn't weigh it down. All around good drugstore shampoo and conditioner. I really love taking these to travel.
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?