BY NEXXUS #95 in Shampoo

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Kali K.
York, SC
I just got this from Influenster and it works really good. It can be costly when you buy it your self but I think it is totally work it! It bubbles a lot and the smell is really strong but it is silicone free and you can get it pretty much anywhere.
Liz B.
Milwaukee, WI
Love this product! It makes my hair smell and feel great after a wash! The lather capabilities are just right -- you feel like you're getting enough soap but it doesn't feel like some other high end shampoos that feel like they don't clean your hair as well.
Dalia C.
I love it! This shampoo it's amazing!! I feel my hair very soft. I'm compare to Kerastasse, Lo'real, for me this have nice scent and it's very long lasting it's not too lather in my hair, but it's good for me. I'm definitely wanna buy again! Love it!
Madelynn S.
Dallas, TX
First off, can we talk about the smell?? Holy cow! I would use this shampoo just for how amazing it makes your hair smell, but it also makes my hair feel fabulous. I would absolutely recommended this to anyone...even my husband liked using it!
Maria A.
Park ridge , IL
This stuff is great! I never tried it until I got it sent to me! It's good for dry scalp it lathers just enough. I have thin hair and it doesn't make it oily at all. I'm very satisfied with it
Jenifer R.
Love this shampoo! I use it for my bright blue hair and I really makes a huge difference in how bright my hair is! I feel like I have less Split ends, plus it’s sulfate free! Which is a huge plus because sulfate strips the color from your hair.
Amber B.
This shampoo smells wonderful! It cleans your hair well without stripping it of the color. My hair feels silky, shiny, and has bounce after using this shampoo. Overall, I really liked this shampoo and think it did a wonderful job.
Nilsa F.
W Valley City, UT
Awesome product! Makes my hair shiny and soft, also smells amazing. I noticed my color was more bright after using it during three weeks. The scent is just awesome, fresh and not overwhelming, I'm completely satisfied with this product and I would totally recommend to anyone
abisola A.
Clarks Summit, PA
Love the shampoo and conditioner in this line it only did it nourish and protect my hair color it all so made it feel vibrant and light weight I definitely would repurchase it and love how long it extends the life if my color treatments.
Jennifer R.
Brookhaven , PA
I loved the smell and the feel of my hair after using Nexxus. However, after several days of using, my scalp was very oily. I heard that this is a common problem when switching to sulfate-free products, but it didn't go away after a week, so I stopped using it due to this problem.
Adele D.
Toronto , ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath springs , SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?

back