BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Carly B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This was just an okay product. I did not really notice a different in the color of my hair. It did not lather great and was very drying to my hair which is unfortunate. I would not buy this product again.
megskluzacek S.
I just bought this product from my local target about a month ago and have never had a shampoo that works as well to keep my hair from fading - especially in the summer. I would definitely buy this again!
rae c.
I received this product free to review through influencer. Very nice floral/ fruity smell not over powering. Didn't suds up on dirty hair but still cleans hair. I did try a second wash because my hair was really dirty and it suds up the second wash. I could not see my hair color washing out with this shampoo but I will not say it is completely color safe after a few washes with this my color faded. Left hair feeling smooth.
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
This shampoo smells amazing. It's a great scent but also not overwhelming. I have been using the shampoo and conditioner for the past few months now and I have noticed more shine in my hair. It lathers well and helps with the manageability of my hair. Recommend this for colored hair.
Jami H.
Greensboro, NC
This shampoo is used for color treated hair. I used it ONLY while my hair was dyed blue. Blue trends to bleed quickly when cleaned, but this shampoo helped drastically in keeping my color last longer.
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I love nexxus it had been forever since I had used it. But after finding it on sale at Walgreens it became one of my 2 favorite shampoos and I now use it every other day along with acures clarifying shampoo
Amelia U.
My hair feels light and soft with this, but I have 2 major problems. 1- It does not lather at all and is ridiculously hard to spread. I have to use a crap load to cover my scalp. Not to mention, it takes forever to do it. 3- My dandruff has flared up like crazy since using this! It is so bad and embarrassing. As soon as I finish it up, I will definitely be trying something different.
Krystal G.
Clermont, FL
Would definitely recommend this!! It smells so good and it lasted a while compared to normal. I didn't have to use as much, but my hair was not as frizzy as normal when combined with the conditioner!
Lorena b.
zapata, tx
I love this. Packaging was very cute in pink. I love the formula. Easy to remove from hair and comes off. Make hair look cery healthy and shiny and darker.i highly recommend this worth the price
Melly C.
I love the scent of this shampoo it was very moisturizing for my hair: it left it shiny and sleek. I think this shampoo is best for a dry scalp. I don’t dye my hair so I couldn’t tell if it keeps color in. Would recommend though!
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?