BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Nikki T.
When I received this as a free item in my #influenster #voxbox I was definitely skeptical at first. I tend to stick to the same shampoo and conditioner because when I find something I like, which is rare, I don't stray. I started to incorporate this and I didn't love the way it smelled in the bottle, but when I got out of the shower I kept smelling it on myself and I loved it! Very botanical and fresh smelling. The thing I liked the best? It made my hair feel clean twice as long as my usual shampoo which is a huge win for me and my oily scalp!! This will stay too shelf for me and I will definitely repurchase!
Sara G.
The smell of this shampoo is heaven in a bottle.  I can't even begin to describe the amazing scent that goes on in the morning.  It is slightly floral, but not overwhelmingly so.  However, the real deal is the lasting fragrance that lingers all day long!  I can literally wash my hair in the morning, workout, and still by bedtime my hair smells amazing.  As far as color preservation goes, I think this product is about the same as others on the market.  Not stellar, but not too bad either.
Misty J.
Such a great shampoo for color treated hair. I love the way it smells, help to keep my color fresh and bright. Doesn't leave any greasy residue and leaves my hair soft and manageable. *I rcvd this product complimentary for testing and (or) review these are my honest thoughts on how this product worked for me.* #nexxus #Influenster #gotitfree
Kelsey R.
Henderson, NV
I feel like the product did help with keeping some of the darker color recently added to my blonde hair at the roots for a more ombré look. It also helped keep my hair more ashy in between purple shampoos as my toner tends to wash out and my hair tends to lean towards brass quickly. However I feel like it was more drying and did not make my hair as soft and hydrated as many other shampoo/conditioner combos I've used before

*I received this product free fo testing in exchange for an honest review
Deborah P.
Richmond, TX
I have natural blonde hair and my hair stylist recently added mauve and ash lowlights in my hair just before I had to be in my best friend's wedding. Color typically washes out of my hair pretty quickly, so I was super excited to use a shampoo specifically designed for colored hair. First of all it smells wonderful! I actually used this shampoo the morning of the wedding and my color stayed intact, my hair was smooth and also had nice volume.
haylley T.
Reynoldsburg , OH
First of all, the scent is amazing! I am usually very sensitive to scents, but this shampoo smells amazing! I recently colored my hair, and I do believe it has done a great job extending the color! My only complaint, is I feel I need to use a bit more product to clean my hair.
Danielle G.
I received this in my Nexxus Voxbox this month and the first thing I noticed was the smell was amazing. However I have dry fine color treated hair and though this product did hold my copper red hair color well it didn't make my hair feel soft or have volume. For a color protecting product is smells amazing! But falls short with it keeping your hair soft and the bottle functionality. I would recommend to friends that are looking for color protecting products on a budget with oily hair.
Jessie M.
Memphis, TN
I like this shampoo, and the conditioner that goes with it. The smell is light and refreshing. The shampoo does help with keeping your color. I do like other types of Nexxus shampoo more than this one, that's why I ranked it four stars. I keep a bottle of this for when I get my hair newly colored, and then after a few weeks, I switch to my other type of Nexxus shampoo. Overall, I think this is a great shampoo! I was lucky because influenster sent me a complimentary sample of this shampoo and conditioner!
Rachel D.
This shampoo smells amazing! I also love the packaging, it's so helpful to have the different color rings around the lid to help differentiate between the shampoo and conditioner. This shampoo gets a good lather and is easy to use. I find that my hair seems smoother and healthier since using this (about a month), but I've been needing to wash my hair more often since using it as well. I also don't feel like it has done much to enhance my curls, though it has helped keep my color looking fresh!
Jazzy W.
Received from Influenster; a complimentary bottle of the Nexxus Color Assure shampoo and conditioner to test; I’m so happy and honored that I was chosen for this task. First off, the orchid scent smells amazing, the shampoo goes on smooth & a little goes a long way. After, my first first usage, it left my hair so soft the color was silky and shinny without adding any additional products. Also, another plus is that my hair tangled free during the washing process. I strongly recommend both the shampoo and conditioner.
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?