BY NEXXUS #95 in Shampoo

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Brittany C.
Kalamazoo, MI
Disclosure: I received this product from Influenster for an honest review.

This smells so great! I'm honestly not a huge shampoo/conditioner person, so I rarely find one that I don't like, but I enjoy this bottle- it looks like champagne! And the lids are color coded to tell the difference with the shampoo and conditioner.
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
Great shampoo for color treated hair especially blonde! Love the smell of this shampoo and the way it makes my hair feel. I use turn to this shampoo after I get out of the pool to wash the green tint out of my blonde. It is pricey, but I usually find it for cheap at Marshall’s or TJ Maxx. It works best with the matching conditioner
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
Omg this shampoo smells amazing ! So far after 5 washes my hair has felt so soft and nourished and the purple in my hair more vibrant. I received this product for free in a voxbox but this is my new go to shampoo for sure !
Danielle A.
First impression is the fragrance. Light, crisp, and refreshing. I have fine, color treated hair. I need a dose of care without weighing my hair down. This product delivers without over-drying, as many color-care products can do. I would recommend to anyone looking to protect their color with a refreshed, lightweight bounce.
Vidhi A.
Love Nexxus. I have used nexxus products for a long time. Their color vibrancy Shampoo works really well. It is less expensive than some of the leading brands. Sometimes it leaves my hair oily but it’s due to the humid environment I live in currently. Overall I love the product.
Hayley D.
Kronenwetter, WI
I love the smell of this shampoo. It just so happens that I just dyed my hair and I felt that after dying it and then using Nexxus, my color didn't fade as fast as usually does. I am happy with the scent and color-lasting components, however, my hair does sometimes gets oily afterwards.
Zelda A.
I used this shampoo after I decided to lighten my very dark hair and I’m very glad I did. It helped the color hold on to its vibrancy and I felt like it helped keep my hair healthier as well. I no longer color my hair, but if I did this would be a major stay in my routine.
Lisa G.
Ojai
Love Nexxus products! They smell AMAZING & leave my hair soft, shiny & smelling yummy!Long lasting scent and is for dry or oily hair. It costs a little more but has great lather & is worth spending a bit more for the quality and ingdredients.I will def buy again!
Marnae R.
Elmont, NY
Very good shampoo. Really got my hair clean. The smell is amazing. The lather was just the right amount. Better for an oily scalp but my hair didn't feel dry. I would use this over other shampoos.  I would buy for the first time since it was given to me by influenster
Ashley S.
Roxboro, NC
I was given this for free to try out from Influenster and I really liked it. It has a light fragrance so it isn't overbearing but still smells nice. It is lightweight and my hair felt clean and VERY soft afterward. Ladies with thinning hair, this is sulfur-free!
Adele D.
Toronto , ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath springs , SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?

back