NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE SHAMPOO FOR COLORED HAIR
4.25 / 5 based on 1,398 Reviews
- Step 1: Color protecting shampoo (13.5 oz) replenishes nutrients for Vibrancy Retention
- Enriched with White Orchid Extract
- Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
- Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
- Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
- Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer
Want to protect the brilliance and beauty of your freshly colored hair? Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo is a specially formulated salon shampoo for color treated hair that nourishes while helping to protect color vibrancy. It gently cleanses and reawakens colored hair to give you vibrant hair that moves with grace and fluidity. Use this shampoo for colored hair after the Nexxus Color Assure Pre-Wash Primer to protect your hair color for longer.
Enriched with White Orchid, Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo for colored hair uses its formula to replenish nutrients and helps maintain color vibrancy. Use it as Step 1 in the Nexxus Color Assure Vibrancy Retention Collection, after the Pre-Wash Primer.
Prime: Start with Nexxus Color Assure Primer to shield and protect hair during washing.
- STEP 1:
- Cleanse hair with Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo. Apply the color-safe shampoo to wet hair, experiencing the creamy lather before rinsing.
- STEP 2:
- Seal vibrancy with Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner – leave a few minutes and rinse.
- STEP 3:
- Finish with Nexxus Color Assure Glossing Tonic, applied to damp hair, to unlock captivating shine.
Top Questions See all 59 Q&A
NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE SHAMPOO FOR COLORED HAIR
- "Also doesn't leave your hair greasy and actually makes it feel clean. " in 1 review
- "It definitely helps keep the pink in my hair & I'm impressed considering colors like mine are very hard to maintain." in 1 review
- "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
- "I use this in addition to the conditioner and primer to keep my brightly colored hair look bright and new, I've never found anything that works so well to do that!" in 1 review
Very good shampoo. Really got my hair clean. The smell is amazing. The lather was just the right amount. Better for an oily scalp but my hair didn't feel dry. I would use this over other shampoos. I would buy for the first time since it was given to me by influenster
I received this product free for testing purposes from Influenster. This shampoo smells amazing! Compared to most shampoo, this shampoo makes my hair feel clean and smelling fresh even after it's dry. This is definitely something I would recommend to my friends and family!
This is by far my favorite shampoo and conditioner. 8 love the color assure because it keeps my hair from getting hat straw-like feel from damage and my hair is always soft and shiny, but I've been just as satisfied with any other Nexxus shampoo. It also smells fantastic!
Okay so I received this product in a voxbox for complementary product testing and I am in love. The smell is phenomenal and it is definitely salon quality shampoo. My hair was left feeling refreshed and soft. I will definitely continue to buy this brand and use it.
I’ve always loved and promoted this brand and the fact have a product with another one of my favorites (Orchids) made me a fan even more.To say I’m satisfied is an understatement.I recommend this more than once!
I never really try new brands but I actually love this brand now. I love the scent and it doesn't leave my hair oily or not clean. I love the feeling of it after I get out of the shower. It leaves my hair smelling amazing throughout the entire day. I will be buying more.
I received this shampoo for testing purposes and this one is not going to be a keeper for me because I used it once and noticed that it really dried out my hair so I checked the ingredients and one of the first things listed was alcohol which isn't good for natural hair
After dying my hair blonde I started using this to keep the color vibrant but still give my hair a good wash. And I loved it. I have to use a lot of it because I have thick hair but it's great and worth the price.
I picked this up at Ross to test it out because I've heard great things about this brand. This particular product leaves your hair clean but not stripped of moisture and smells very nice. The consistency is not too runny or thin which for me is important in a shampoo.
Q & A
Is this good for thick hair?
Does any one with sensitive skin/scalp use this product? How does your skin react?
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos