BY NEXXUS #95 in Shampoo

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Marnae R.
Elmont, NY
Very good shampoo. Really got my hair clean. The smell is amazing. The lather was just the right amount. Better for an oily scalp but my hair didn't feel dry. I would use this over other shampoos.  I would buy for the first time since it was given to me by influenster
Amanda S.
Garden City, KS
I received this product free for testing purposes from Influenster. This shampoo smells amazing! Compared to most shampoo, this shampoo makes my hair feel clean and smelling fresh even after it's dry. This is definitely something I would recommend to my friends and family!
Jackie H.
Irving, TX
This is by far my favorite shampoo and conditioner. 8 love the color assure because it keeps my hair from getting hat straw-like feel from damage and my hair is always soft and shiny, but I've been just as satisfied with any other Nexxus shampoo. It also smells fantastic!
Kaytlyn S.
Hatfield, PA
Okay so I received this product in a voxbox for complementary product testing and I am in love. The smell is phenomenal and it is definitely salon quality shampoo. My hair was left feeling refreshed and soft. I will definitely continue to buy this brand and use it.
Brittney M.
Orangeburg, SC
I’ve always loved and promoted this brand and the fact have a product with another one of my favorites (Orchids) made me a fan even more.To say I’m satisfied is an understatement.I recommend this more than once!
Mara R.
Aurelia, IA
I never really try new brands but I actually love this brand now. I love the scent and it doesn't leave my hair oily or not clean. I love the feeling of it after I get out of the shower. It leaves my hair smelling amazing throughout the entire day. I will be buying more.
Arieanna C.
Dover, NH
I loved how well this product worked! My hair felt smooth and looked so much healthier than it normally does. The color in my hair really popped. NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE SHAMPOO FOR COLORED HAIR
amber m.
taylor, MI
I received this shampoo for testing purposes and this one is not going to be a keeper for me because I used it once and noticed that it really dried out my hair so I checked the ingredients and one of the first things listed was alcohol which isn't good for natural hair
KC R.
Altamonte Spg, FL
After dying my hair blonde I started using this to keep the color vibrant but still give my hair a good wash. And I loved it. I have to use a lot of it because I have thick hair but it's great and worth the price.
Megan W.
I picked this up at Ross to test it out because I've heard great things about this brand. This particular product leaves your hair clean but not stripped of moisture and smells very nice. The consistency is not too runny or thin which for me is important in a shampoo.
Adele D.
Toronto , ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath springs , SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?

back