BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Kassie M.
Waterford , CA
This stuff sucked. I got it to try out and it did not save the color in my hair. My color completely washed out after using this. I feel like it does a terrible job
Meg c.
I recently received a sample bottle of this shampoo from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. I have been using this shampoo for a week now, roughly 5 washes, and I have notice a dramatic change in my hair. I have very thin and fine hair, in which I dye quite regularly, cause my hair to be dry and brittle. After a week of solely using this shampoo and conditioner set, my hair is smoother, looks fuller, and has a definite shine. Unlike most color preserving shampoos I have tried in the past, it was extremely moisturing WITHOUT compromising any volume! Due to the natural sleek and overly flat condition of my hair, finding a shampoo that protects my expensive color treatments, reconditions the damage caused by the chemicals associated with hair color, and have natural body and shine in my hair was precisely the shampoo I've always needed!
Ashley H.
I would dye my hair different colors and I don't if it depended on what color I had on but sometimes it helped keep the color for a while and other times it'll mostly likely fade easily.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg , WV
I'm new to the Nexxus brand, although I have heard many positive things about the products in the past. When given the chance to review this product for free, I was looking forward to it, but it was less than ideal. I have really frizzy, curly hair that is thick, and have been on the lookout for a color enhancing shampoo, so I wanted to give this a shot. While it smells great without being overpowering and applies well, it left my hair feeling like residue was left behind no matter how much I rinsed. Afterwards it looked and felt unclean and oily, so I had to wash it again with a different shampoo. Maybe this is better for someone that doesn't have such thick hair, but it didn't work for me.
Marissa P.
This product smells AMAZING! It leaves my hair feeling super soft. I have highlights in my hair and it is the one product I have found that doesn't strip my color.
Casey C.
Springfield , MO
I was sent the Color Assure Shampoo and Conditioner through Influenster for testing purposes. I was so excited because I had been using the Nexxus City Shield shampoo (olive colored bottle) but wanted something designed more for colored hair, which I have. I opened the box and could immediately smell the orchid fragrance. It smells so amazing. Upon first wash, it was amazing. Seemed to clean and soften my dry colored hair. The conditioner seemed luxurious and creamy. However when it came to how my hair felt after, it was not as impressive.  NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE SHAMPOO FOR COLORED HAIRNEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED HAIR
Lauren R.
Wilmington, NC
This product smells amazing! The packaging is cute and matches my bathroom. That's a double win. It also makes my hair smell great with a scent I can smell hours later. That's so fun and enjoyable to smell throughout my day.
tatiana v.
Mountain View
Aside from their dry shampoo, this product is great! Leaves my hair smooth, soft and best of all my hair doesn't go flat. It's great for colored hair does not take the dye off as fast as others do.
Grace M.
Rockingham, VA
I have red colored hair and this does a great job at keeping my hair vibrant. My only small complaint is that I feel like I have to use a lot of it to lather well in my long hair.
Marissa C.
Sacramento, CA
As a licensed hairstylist, I have to say this is a great shampoo for color treated hair. I've been using it for a few weeks now. It's gentle enough to not strip out my mermaid colored hair, but still has a nice lather as compared to other color safe (sulfate free) shampoos. The scent is also pleasant and sweet/floral. My only issue is the design of the bottle; the lower the product gets, the more annoying it is to get product out due to the shape of the packaging and can also be a little hard to grip with wet hands because of the cone shape. Other than that issue, the product itself is worth a try. Received this product free for reviewing purposes.
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?