BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Kassandra N.
Love the smell! It left my hair nice and soft and didn't add too much weight. My hair doesn't get oily throughout the day. I wish it lathered a little better, but other than that no complaints.
Rheba M.
Love the smell of this shampoo, made my hair feel silky and smooth. Price is a little higher but the bottle did last a good while. Would recommend and purchase again for sure!
Erica S.
Newark, OH
I really like this shampoo and conditioner!! I color my hair auburn/purple tones and my color is so faded but this somehow still makes it look halfway decent only after a couple of uses! I feel like it makes the appearance of my hair more vibrant!

In order for me to get the lather that I want, I have to use a little more product, but thats probably because it is a sulfate free shampoo.
The conditioner and shampoo both have a pleasant smell, and the conditioner makes my hair super soft. I love it. Would definitely recommend to others!

**I RECEIVED THIS PRODUCT COMPLIMENTARY FROM INFLUENSTER FOR TESTING PURPOSES, ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN**
Rachel K.
I wasn't too huge of a fan. While it does make my hair seemingly brighter, I didn't feel like it really cleaned up towards the scalp much, leaving that part looking greasy.
Cayce B.
I'm actually super impressed with this shampoo. My hair is damaged and purple. I've been maintaining it by using overtone mostly but I needed a solid shampoo. I'll definitely be repurchasing.
Teona M.
This shampoo works great for dyed hair! I use it on my natural hair and weave as a hydrant and to avoid damage. May be a tad bit more pricey than most brands, but it is worth it
Brittany B.
I'm a natural redhead with hair on the finer side since i like to dye my hair from time to time. I needed a product that would hold my color and still give me the moisture i needed and this did just that. It didn't weigh down my hair nor dry it out when washing it. The smell is light and on the floral side, light hints of orchids which happen to be my favorite flower. This shampoo was a win win in my book, and i was super happy to had received it free for testing purposes thanks to Influenster and Nexxus. I will definitely buy myself when i run out of my current bottle
Alyssa A.
This packaging is really cute and the product smells great, but I was less than impressed with this product. It didn't do anything for my color and left my hair looking amd feeling greasy within 24 hours of washing.
tara n.
Encino, CA
My favorite part of this shampoo is it contains no sulfate which is damaging to your hair. It does contain almond, argan, and coconut oils which are super good for your hair
Katy S.
Sulfate free and smells amazing! Love this shampoo. It's moisturizing and doesn't leave a residue behind. Not to mention, it keeps my color looking the same as when I had it done.
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?