BY NEXXUS #95 in Shampoo

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Kailee C.
Clarksville, TN
I received a bottle complimentary of Influenster to try out. First impression: smells really good. Leaves hair very soft. After use: leaves hair feeling greasy. I have thin, fine hair that is prone to looking oily so I wasn't surprised for my hair to react this way. I let my sister-in-law test it out (thick, coarse hair) and it left her's greasy as well.
megan c.
Springfield, PA
Really great product. While I don't usually spend alot of money on my shampoo, it really is worth it for this product. IF you are going to spend the money to get your hair colored, you should also get good quality products that will keep it healthy. I received this item for free as a part of my voxbox, however all of the opinions are my own.
Brandie W.
Wilson, NC
Honestly I am so glad I got to try this shampoo. I have badly damaged hair and I will say having no sulfates or silicones is a big plus for me. My hair just feels more nourished and smells delightful. Unfortunately I can't comment on if it helped my color stay bright due to not coloring my hair. I did see some other reviews that do mention it though.
Taylor S.
To give an honest review, I will let you know that I received this product but I have never colored my hair.... However, the shampoo does leave my hair very soft, even without using conditioner. The scent is very pleasant as well. I don't think I would buy again seeing as it's for colored hair. I would be curious about the other shampoos they offer.
Chynna M.
I LOVE this stuff! I received this product for free to review and it is definitely my new go to. It smells amazing, leaves my fine, color treated hair light and manageable. It doesn't suds very much, but I actually prefer that. I've bought more since getting the free FULL size bottles to try, totally worth paying a little more over store brands!
Katie W.
Frankfort, KY
I tried this product for two weeks before I could give an accurate review - it smells great and leaves my hair very silky! HOWEVER, I have noticed that after a week and a half of usage the product buildup in my hair was noticeable. It became heavy and greasy looking. I switched back to my "holy grail" product and my hair was back to normal. I like the way it works when I use it once or twice a week- so there's that!
Alyssa F.
Sandy, UT
I received this product complimentary for testing products. It's intended for colored hair, which I do not have, but I was still impressed! I noticed that my hair felt softer and had more volume at my roots, as well as a brighter shine. The only downside was that it straightened out my waves. At an affordable price, I would certainly recommend!
Justine C.
Saint francis, MN
*received for free for my review
The fragrance is really subtle, a light floral smell. It produces a lot of bubbles while massaging onto scalp. For the price I'd say this is a good shampoo that could be purchased at the drugstore. Personally I won't buy it again, I am brunette that adds blonde so I need purple shampoo vs color protection.
Bryce S.
Denton, TX
NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE SHAMPOO FOR COLORED HAIR this stuff is AMAZING!!! My hair is shiny, soft, and fabulous! NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED HAIR is also fantastic!!! Thanks #influenster #voxbox
Michelle L.
Yeaddiss, KY
Love it. This Nexxus shampoo smells absolutely amazing and gets my hair nice and clean without being overly harsh and stripping my color. Red is a hard color to keep up but I don't feel quite as intimidated knowing I have this great product.
Adele D.
Toronto , ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath springs , SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?

back