BY NEXXUS #95 in Shampoo

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Melissa G.
West Columbia, SC
I received the Nexxus Color Assure shampoo and conditioner for free from influenster in exchange for my honest review. I really like this product for light, every day use. And love the fragrance. However, it is not good if your hair is dirty from more than daily environment/if you’ve worked out. In my opinion you need something a little stronger to really get your hair feeling clean.
Catherine T.
Corp Christi, TX
After using this shampoo, in combination with the conditioner, for about 4 washes, my hair definitely feels softer than when I use my other shampoo. The scent is fantastic; I would buy it as a perfume! I do feel that my hair gets oiler quicker, but if I were one to wash my hair every, this would be perfect. I let my hair air dry, and there was a smoother result than usual, as well.
mina a.
san antonio, TX
YOU GUYS this is the BEST thing for your hair since coconut oil. This is my new holy grail product and quite honestly idk if I'll ever be able to live without it now. Please give it a try if you have colored or treated hair. It will work miracles for you I promise
Emily H.
I received this shampoo to test out from influenster as well as the conditioner. I love the smell of this shampoo. It's not over powering and leaves your hair smelling good long after you wash it. Not a lot of shampoos that I have tried do that. It helped remove hair breakage. It made my hair feel a lot lighter, which I liked because I have thick, coarse hair. I would repurchase it.
Jessica P.
Ballwin, MO
I really like this shampoo and conditioner. Originally I thought it was a little weird because the conditioner suds up. After using it for a wile I have realized I really like it. It helps keep my hair clean which allows me to wash less! Whoop!
Britani M.
Houma, LA
Love this shampoo! It smells amazing, first of all. I have color treated hair, and this shampoo does amazing things for me. It leaves my hair looking and feeling shinier and smoother too. I aslo find my hair dries faster and a lot less frizzier when using Nexxus shampoo and conditioner. This is a great buy if you have colored hair. It keeps it looking fresh and healthy.
Christina R.
MICHIGAN CITY, IN
Nexxus is such a awesome product in all forms. But, this one left my hair silky smooth, soft manageable and did t fade my hair color at all. Even when is was colored red the fastest fading color. Also, being a natural red head I don't hold color long for some reason but this shampoo helped hold the darker red color in longer. Thanks Nexxus for such a great product.
Katy C.
I got this product for free in exchange for my honest review.

I have to say, I love Nexxus products and this was no different. I tend to have dry, limp hair and this one did not add to the limpness. It made my hair look shiny and healthy. I would have preferred a bit more volumizing action but this was otherwise great. The smell was also nice but not too overpowering.
Sara B.
Wilmington, NC
The shampoo and conditioner both smell great, but the shampoo really seemed to be the weakest part of this system. It didn’t leave my hair feeling clean at all. Because the shampoo was so “meh” I had to use at least double the amount of conditioner during each wash. The conditioner left my hair feeling soft and shiny but it was so thin I had to use a lot on my thick, curly hair.
Alexandra L.
It left my hair soft and manageable. It smelled amazing and it kept my color bright and not dingy after a few washes like other shampoos. Easy to lather up, not harsh on my hair, and has lasted me so long! I would absolutely buy this product again.  NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE SHAMPOO FOR COLORED HAIRNEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED HAIR
Adele D.
Toronto , ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath springs , SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?

back