BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Renae O.
Tucson, AZ
Received this in one of my boxes and have been using it ever since the shampoo and conditioner made my hair color last longer and not fade as fast as other color saving products I’ve used. My hair feels softer and shinier.
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
I own this shampoo in bulk despite no longer getting dark color deposited into my hair. Great scent and formula that is neither too heavy nor light and always leaves hair soft and easy to brush through and style when dry.
Nicole E.
Bakersfield, CA
Love it. Makes my hair feel so nice and soft. I don’t see a big difference in helping to maintain my hair color though. It seems a little pricey, but I got mine for free in a box box. I would buy it if I ever saw it on sale.
Casey H.
Hamilton, OH
Great scent . Not sure how well it helps color hold. Kind of made my hair and scalp oily. Even when I used it with a very bare minimum amount of conditioner.  Not sure i would purchase at regular retail price.
Andi B.
Simpsonville, SC
I got this in a vox box and I’m just now getting around to reviewing it because I wanted to give it longer to try because I didn’t like it initially.

My hair has been dyed a mixture of blue and purple. We didn’t bleach it this time for a more subtle look. It has been 3 months and the color is still there. It’s not overly vibrant, but it is still noticeable. So this shampoo has done a great job of preserving color. I’m not crazy about the consistency.
Kim K.
Marlton, NJ
I don't color my hair too often, but I love to use this shampoo as often as I can because it definitely protects the color I get and makes it last longer! Definitely a good product to look for when you color your hair often
Kayla S.
After receiving this shampoo complimentary for my honest and truthful review, I’ve purchased it twice because I fell in love with how it made my hair feel! A great value and leaves my hair feeling refreshed and clean.
meadow c.
Paragould, AR
i love love love this brand for shampoo and conditioner. it has a very thick consistency that makes my hair super soft. the smell is amazing and it keeps my hair smelling good and soft all day. i would definitely repurchase this item again and again.
Alisa W.
I dye my hair bright red and this shampoo really helped keep the color in my hair, while it also kept it really soft I have a super dry scalp so it worked out really great for me. It does more than it's supposed to I would definitely buy again.
laurinda r.
Brockton, MA
Great quality shampoo. It’s expensive but worth every single penny. It smells like heaven and doesn’t contain harsh chemicals which i love. It’s great and suitable for all hair types also. I highly recommend it to others. You can find it in most drug stores too.
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth, KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?