BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Sarah W.
Philadelphia, PA
I got this in my most recent voxbox and I love it. In comparison to other brands I use like redkin this shampoo really does hold its own. I often color my hair and feel that it helps the dryness. I would continue to buy this product.
Katerin A.
naples, florida
Muy bueno para el tratamiento del cabello, lo utilice varias veces hidrata muy bien el cabello si tienes el cabello graso no lo recomiendo! Tiene un precio económico lo puedes conseguir en cualquier tienda de farmacia
Christina B.
Seagoville, TX
For such a high priced brand I have to say I was rather disappointed. First the smell...there wasn't much to it. Some are fine with this. However I, like many, am big on smells. I like my hair to not just look clean but smell clean as well.
Second, it seemed as though I had to use a large amount each time. The bottles aren't that big so it only last me two weeks. Again...for the price I would've at least hoped for a month.
Lastly, the caused me a flaky, itchy scale. Unsure if it was the shampoo or the conditioner doing this....either way....not good.
Overall, instead of a high dollar brand I felt like I was using something I could find at the Dollar store.
Huge disappointment.
Jennifer S.
Bradenton, FL
I use this a few times a week then I do a dry shampoo because shampoo actually strips it hair of natural oils so I only us it like e times a week but it works wonders and has a beautiful smell as well !
Morgan W.
Lockport , NY
I received this in a vox a few months ago and was excited to use it because it was color safe but I didn’t love it because after I showered it left my hair being very oily and looking unwashed! You can purchase at any drug store.
DeAnna H.
Troy, MO
I loved the smell of this product. The only thing I did not like was it made my hair feel a little oily after it dried. I received this product for free for testing purposes. I would buy this product.
Stephanie S.
Oak Harbor, WA
I received this product complimentary free from the Nexxus Voxbox. This product is just like an normal shampoo. I didn't see any difference in my hair texture nor hair color. I don't dye my hair so I couldn't tell you how that has affected it. However, I must say, that this shampoo smells so good! The scent last through out the day if I don't put any product in it. The bottle itself is also really cute. Makes my bathtub look more girly than before. I have noticed that it moisturizes my hair super well, I haven't really seen too much frizz (and this is coming from someone who resides in Florida). Probably will try the other products in this brand, but not from this range.
Charlin F.
I received this Nexxus color assurance shampoo in a VoxBox and i was very happy with it. Like all Nexxus products, the first thing I noticed was how good it smells! It was a very light shampoo and I will more than likely buy again.
Melissa C.
Agoura hills, CA
I got this as a sample and I love it the smell isn’t strong sand it’s for any hair types and I would buy but the product is expensive for me and it lathers great and you wouldn’t be disappointed.youll be happy with your hair
Niki M.
Indianapolis, IN
I like the way this makes my hair smell and feel. I’m always trying to find new shampoos and conditioners to use, and this one fits the bill. My hair isn’t as frizzy and unruly when I use this.
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?