BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Megan L.
Williamstown , PA
Love the smell! Low sud so I know it's not ripping out the good oils in my hair but also cleaning my scalp and hair! Rinses very clean and smooth, feels soft and can finger comb! Quite satisfied! #freeproduct #complimentary #influensterreview
Tiffany G.
This shampoo was amazing! A little goes a long way and it works up a great lather. It smells amazing even after rinsing it out and made my hair feel very healthy and clean. I will be buying this again in the future!
Emily R.
Gilbertville, MA
I love this shampoo. It really makes a difference on your hair to use a higher end product. It is pretty affordable considering how well it works. The smell is great and it leaves your hair feeling clean but soft.
Karina M.
Takoma Park, MD
I’ve been using this for a few months and I like it. It doesn’t strip my hair nearly as much as other shampoos have in the past, but it does remove a little each time I wash. The scent isn’t noticeable, which I like.
Sarahi F.
This shampoo and conditioner really helped my purple hair out it did not make it fade faster like other shampoos did and I really liked the smell of it too. I would keep on using gn this shampoo when I color my hair.
Brittney H.
Danville, VA
This was my first time ever trying a Nexxus product and I'm surprisingly very impressed. First off they smell is to die for. After one use I do feel as if my hair was smoother and shinier. Would recommend trying out.
LACIE S.
Henderson, NV
Love this shampoo! And I trust it on my color treated Hair which is most important to me! Leaves my hair feeling smooth and shiny and healthy! It's also a great price great bang for your buck!!! Would repurchase!
Ashley B.
Louisburg, NC
I received this shampoo for free to review through an Influenster Vox Box. I LOVE THIS STUFF! I don't have color treated hair, so I can't speak as to how it works for that. My hair is wavy, dry, and frizzy, and I think this Nexxus Shampoo did great for it. I felt so fancy using it. I really liked the consistency of it. It wasn't too thick, or goopy, or thin. I really liked the bottle packaging. It reminded me of a pearl with the sheen it had on it. I liked how the shampoo and conditioner could quickly be figured out which was which, because of the different colors on the cap. But my Favorite, FAVORITE thing about this shampoo is the smell! It smells fantastic! Most times I buy shampoo for scent alone and this one is so good. So, I really liked using this shampoo. I think it did a great job on my hair. I'm really happy that I got to try it to review, but just because I got it for free doesn't mean I'm not sharing my honest thoughts. I would really, really like to buy it again.
Megan M.
Gresham, OR
As someone who is well aquatinted with color protecting shampoos (believe me when I say I’ve tried just about all of them), I have to say this is the first one that has actually kept my bright colored hair vivid and beautiful! Normally my hair starts to fade after two or three washes..but I’ve been using this stuff for a month now and my hair is just as vibrant as when I dyed it. I don’t shampoo my hair every day, but when I use this my hair still feels soft and smooth instead of stripped of the natural oils which tends to happen with color protecting shampoo! This bottle will last me months! And the smell is absolutely beautiful. Light floral scent that isn’t too sweet or overbearing. Will definitely purchase this once I run out! I received this item complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my honest review.
Katie B.
Russellville, AL
This has been my most recent shampoo purchase and I love it! I have color treated my hair and this helps protect the color. It takes a lot of it to lather which is a downfall. I will continue to use this product!
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?