BY NEXXUS #95 in Shampoo

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Beatrice P.
Mamaroneck, NY
I've been using this shampoo for about 3 weeks, and I can say that I really like it. It smells great, and it has kept my color-treated hair from fading. My only issue is that I find myself having to use about a handful of product to get it lathered and distributed over my whole head, and I sometimes have to actually "rinse and repeat" to feel as though my roots are clean. I received this product free tor testing purposes.
Cheyenne R.
Hazlehurst, GA
This was an interesting shampoo. I have a love/hate relationship with it. It is sulfate free which I do love. I could definitely tell my hair felt 10 times better. However. I do recommend you using this every other day or at least take a break from it at times. After using it for awhile, for some reason it just seemed to be relentless to get out. My hair felt really oil at times. So I definitely try to mix and match it. Since I have done that it has gotten better.
Marinelly D.
I enjoyed this shampoo - it smells great, it lathers very well with a small amount and it does do a good job in protecting your colored hair. In addition to this, it leaves your hair feeling very soft, something I have not found with other shampoos for colored hair. The only drawback I have is that it is very pricey for the small amount in the bottle - for someone with oily hair who has to wash it, at least, every other day, it's not price friendly.
Clara B.
Cincinnati
My favorite shampoo at the moment. It smells great and leaves your hair soft and clean. It lathers well too. My only issue (which is really no big deal) is the label wears off fast. You'd think for the price that the label would stay. A little pricey but not to bed for a beauty shop shampoo. 😉
Johna M.
Ashland, KY
This shampoo is great! It leave my hair silky soft and feeling fresh. I have bleached blonde highlights in my hair so not color color and I find that since using this shampoo people ask me if I've recently gotten my highlights redone, its been 2 months since they were last done so this shampoo has really brought a new fresh shine to my hair that I love.

*I received these products in a VoxBox from Influenster for testing purposes*
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Thank you Influenster! I dye my hair sooooo much, and it always needs a ton of t.l.c., so this full size shampoo and conditioner was an actual life savor for me. It smells amazing... And, the shampoo doesn't completely strip my hair of all of its natural oils. So it's definitely a win in my book!
leeanna k.
Lancaster, PA
great lather and makes your hair so soft. I seems like its wouldn't last that long tho. It  is good for colored and damaged hair.  Light and refreshing. I have color treated hair. I need a dose of care without weighing my hair
down. This product delivers without over-drying, as many color-care
products can do. I would recommend to anyone looking to protect their
color with a refreshed, lightweight bounce
Lacey c.
Greenville, SC
Amazing shampoo. It has the best smell of any other shampoo I have ever tried. The shampoo did give my hair a kind of dry feel because it is so think and course but the conditioner helped out with that so it wasn't something that would not make me want to buy it NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE SHAMPOO FOR COLORED HAIR
Sara J.
Sewell, NJ
I have colored hair and I'd rate this shampoo as 4 stars. I like a shampoo that lathers up nicely, and this takes a good amount of product to create a lather. It does smell really good which is a plus. The product leaves my hair feeling healthy when rinsed out. Haven't used it long enough to tell how it effects my color yet.
Brittany M.
Wilmington , NC
So for starters, I love the smell of this shampoo and I think the packaging makes it look like a very high end product. Its concern target is protecting color treated hair. The one thing I disliked about it the most was the fact that it did not lather well at all!! And for some reason when thats the case, I dont feel like my hair is getting thouroughly washed so I probably would not purchase this again on my own.
Adele D.
Toronto , ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath springs , SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?

back