BY NEXXUS #95 in Shampoo

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Melissa M.
Menifee, CA
So this shampoo smells AMAZING when you first open it. It lathers nicely, I feel like I might need a bit more shampoo than I normally do. Typically I can go about 3 days without washing my hair before it starts to look greasy, my hair looks awful the next day and is greasy and dirty. I would NOT buy this again. I don't know if it helped my colored hair because its just so greasy all the time now.
I got this for free in my Nexxus VoxBox for testing purposes.
Katt W.
Chicopee, MA
This will forever be one of my favorite shampoos. I used it while my hair was pink, purple, blue, and green (at different times). There is minimal wash out in cold water and it smells amazing. It doesn't have a strong lather but that's because of the formula. No matter what hair color or what other products I'm using, I always have this on hand.
Becky W.
I received this product for free in my VoxBox and was wary for two reasons: 1) I don't have color treated hair and 2) it is sulfate free. It lathered so much better than I expected for a sulfate free product. I need the lather. I don't know why, but I can't stand a shampoo that doesn't lather. This does. I also absolutely love the fragrance. I like how it makes my hair look and feel. So even though I don't have color treated hair and the product isn't really marketed for me, I would probably buy it again.
Kayla S.
Walker, LA
I love everything about this shampoo! It smells great, it's good for your hair, thick formula so you don't have to use too much, and cleans your hair wonderfully! I would definitely purchase this product. Thank you influenster and nexxus for allowing me to try it for free!

Update, I really like the shampoo. Better than the conditioner. It smells great, you only need a little, and it gets the job done. I would repurchase the shampoo but not the conditioner.
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
I was pleasantly surprised by this shampoo. It's sulfate and silicone free, which is great. I have purple hair, and I did not have to watch my color wash down the drain! It leaves your hair clean, and i think it did exactly what a good basic shampoo needs to do.
I have baby fine hair, that's bleached and colored, and oily. I didn't find that this left my hair feeling producty, or weighed down, it didnt leave me oily. I think it's a good shampoo.
Katherine C.
Snohomish, WA
This product was good, but nothing out of the ordinary. I felt like I had to use more product than what im used to in order to achieve the same results. I also felt like I had to wash my hair more frequently. I did appreciate though the fact that it didn't have any sulfates in it. It had a ln amazing smell and left my hair with a silky sheen
Kamal D.
Jackson Hts, NY
i relieved this product from influenster for testing and i totally love it, even after one wash it was amazing it brought the shine by in to my hair color because my hair was so damaged due to coloring. i would definitely recommend it.  i am very satisfied with this product.
Kourtney C.
First this smells delicious. It has a unique, almost gel like texture. It creates a nice lather and I was able to spread it throughout my hair easily. It rinsed out easily and my hair felt clean and soft. A lot of times, I feel like I need to use conditioner because my hair feels almost squeaky and stripped, but with this I would have been fine without! My hair was so soft and did not have any frizz which I usually struggle with!
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
I received this complimentary from Influenster in return for my honest opinion. I typically don’t like floral scented stuff but the fragrance was light and pleasant. I recently had my hair colored and tried this product a few times before giving my review. I love the clean feeling it gives but I wouldn’t say it works best specifically for color treated hair. I seen no significant difference compared to other color treatment shampoos/
Amanda A.
Arlington, VA
This shampoo is AMAZING! The consistency is different from any other shampoo I've tried- it almost feels like Jello, and it makes it easy to tell where you have washed and haven't. Not only does it smell great, but it also WORKS!! My hair is usually so frizzy and wild because of all of the color treatment I have put it through over the past few years. Now I can leave my hair to air dry and it's smooth and silky. I love this stuff.
Adele D.
Toronto , ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath springs , SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?

back