BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Ashley E.
Greensburg, IN
Scent is great. Not heavy but you'll definitely notice it. Didn't do bad with my blonde hair, but not as good as other shampoos. It did leave my hair nice and soft and smelled great for a few days. Definitely a go-to when I run out of my usual product.
Laura O.
South Gate, CA
Love the smell and quality of this product smells like flowers and leaves my hair soft and protected from the sun and keeps the color dye on it. Best for dry scalp would buy it.
Received this on a Voxbox
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Received this in my voxbox! I don't usually give 5 starts but this product deserves it! Great product that's safe for your colored hair. Smells amazing, rinses well, leaves hair feeling soft, and worth paying money for for next time cause this is my new go to hair product!
Anadelia M.
Mission, TX
I received this complimentary from Inflyenstwr and I must say it was so dissapointing. The smell is great but man does it make my hair feel so dry and by a couple of hours it seems as if your hair is greasy. Never had tried such a dissapointing shampoo
Kate T.
Belleville , NJ
Love the scent, it definitely does its job by keeping the hair color on well. However the only down sides is that it’s a bit pricey of course cause of the brand. And that it left my hair a bit frizzy after. Even with using anti frizzy serum which usually works for me.
Courtnie N.
Minneapolis, MN
I like to use this shampoo even though I do not have color treated hair. It makes my hair and scalp feel really clean without leaving it feeling stripped and dry. It is pretty expensive but I appreciate that it is available at stores like Target and Walmart.
Janna F.
I have bright colored hair and it just stripped the color right out of my hair. I immediately noticed a difference as soon as I rinsed out my hair. I was so disappointed. It says it’s sulfate free but clearly something is in it. I won’t ever use that again.
Jamie M.
I buy this in the jumbo size with a pump at Ulta about once every three months. This is a great shampoo, and it really helps clean your hair without stripping and drying it out! The matching conditioner is also amazing, and they both smell so wonderful!
Rebecca N.
I tried the shampoo and conditioner together and my hair felt really weighed down afterwards and didn't not look clean. I gave it to my mom to try because her hair is dry...she said that the front of her hair was greasy after she used it. The shampoo and conditioner both smelled really good though so I was disappointed that my hair was not a fan.
Farhana I.
Alexandria , VA
This shampoo didn’t really do much in keeping my hair vibrant. I had red hair at the time when I tried the shampoo and conditioner out but was greatly disappointed in the shampoo. It did smell nice and kept my hair soft but that all I can really say about it
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?