NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE SHAMPOO FOR COLORED HAIR
4.25 / 5 based on 1,410 Reviews
- Step 1: Color protecting shampoo (13.5 oz) replenishes nutrients for Vibrancy Retention
- Enriched with White Orchid Extract
- Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
- Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
- Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
- Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer
Want to protect the brilliance and beauty of your freshly colored hair? Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo is a specially formulated salon shampoo for color treated hair that nourishes while helping to protect color vibrancy. It gently cleanses and reawakens colored hair to give you vibrant hair that moves with grace and fluidity. Use this shampoo for colored hair after the Nexxus Color Assure Pre-Wash Primer to protect your hair color for longer.
Enriched with White Orchid, Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo for colored hair uses its formula to replenish nutrients and helps maintain color vibrancy. Use it as Step 1 in the Nexxus Color Assure Vibrancy Retention Collection, after the Pre-Wash Primer.
Prime: Start with Nexxus Color Assure Primer to shield and protect hair during washing.
- STEP 1:
- Cleanse hair with Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo. Apply the color-safe shampoo to wet hair, experiencing the creamy lather before rinsing.
- STEP 2:
- Seal vibrancy with Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner – leave a few minutes and rinse.
- STEP 3:
- Finish with Nexxus Color Assure Glossing Tonic, applied to damp hair, to unlock captivating shine.
Top Questions See all 59 Q&A
NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE SHAMPOO FOR COLORED HAIR
- "Also doesn't leave your hair greasy and actually makes it feel clean. " in 1 review
- "It definitely helps keep the pink in my hair & I'm impressed considering colors like mine are very hard to maintain." in 1 review
- "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
- "I use this in addition to the conditioner and primer to keep my brightly colored hair look bright and new, I've never found anything that works so well to do that!" in 1 review
I received this shampoo for testing purposes and this one is not going to be a keeper for me because I used it once and noticed that it really dried out my hair so I checked the ingredients and one of the first things listed was alcohol which isn't good for natural hair
After dying my hair blonde I started using this to keep the color vibrant but still give my hair a good wash. And I loved it. I have to use a lot of it because I have thick hair but it's great and worth the price.
This is by far my favorite shampoo and conditioner. 8 love the color assure because it keeps my hair from getting hat straw-like feel from damage and my hair is always soft and shiny, but I've been just as satisfied with any other Nexxus shampoo. It also smells fantastic!
I picked this up at Ross to test it out because I've heard great things about this brand. This particular product leaves your hair clean but not stripped of moisture and smells very nice. The consistency is not too runny or thin which for me is important in a shampoo.
I originally was drawn to this shampoo because it is sulfate-free. It smells great and isn't very expensive. However, I felt the results on my hair were mediocre. I wouldn't go out of my way to recommend this shampoo to anybody, but don't have any major complaints.
I'm using this currently on my red color-treated hair, and I love it. Previously I had used shampoo that really stripped my hair, but this shampoo cleanses and maintains moisture, which is amazing. Smells good and isn't too pricey. So glad I picked it up at Target.
I heard that this product was pretty good for people that use color treated hair. After using this product it made my hair really dry and itchy. Dove shampoo was better than this shampoo because it made my hair softer as in Nexus. I would not buy this product again.
I love this shampoo! I received this complimentary!!! Omg it smells so good I love the white orchard extracts it's perfect for ending summer ugh! And it has made my hair really soft and smooth I'm deff going to buy this when I run out of my complimentary products
Wow what an amazing product makes my hair soft and shiny and smelling amazing after I'm done it is totally awesome to get these products for testing purposes to try free from influensters!!
Really light lather, which is great if your hair is color treated. The product leaves my hair smooth. I also love the light floral scent. The scent lasts all day. The packing is also super cute. I think it looks like a little champagne bottle, overall satisfied.
Q & A
Is this good for thick hair?
Does any one with sensitive skin/scalp use this product? How does your skin react?
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos