BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
amber m.
taylor, MI
I received this shampoo for testing purposes and this one is not going to be a keeper for me because I used it once and noticed that it really dried out my hair so I checked the ingredients and one of the first things listed was alcohol which isn't good for natural hair
KC R.
Altamonte Spg, FL
After dying my hair blonde I started using this to keep the color vibrant but still give my hair a good wash. And I loved it. I have to use a lot of it because I have thick hair but it's great and worth the price.
Jackie H.
Irving, TX
This is by far my favorite shampoo and conditioner. 8 love the color assure because it keeps my hair from getting hat straw-like feel from damage and my hair is always soft and shiny, but I've been just as satisfied with any other Nexxus shampoo. It also smells fantastic!
Megan W.
I picked this up at Ross to test it out because I've heard great things about this brand. This particular product leaves your hair clean but not stripped of moisture and smells very nice. The consistency is not too runny or thin which for me is important in a shampoo.
Shaina H.
Levittown, PA
I originally was drawn to this shampoo because it is sulfate-free. It smells great and isn't very expensive. However, I felt the results on my hair were mediocre. I wouldn't go out of my way to recommend this shampoo to anybody, but don't have any major complaints.
Kelley A.
Saint Louis, MO
I'm using this currently on my red color-treated hair, and I love it. Previously I had used shampoo that really stripped my hair, but this shampoo cleanses and maintains moisture, which is amazing. Smells good and isn't too pricey. So glad I picked it up at Target.
Cassandra B.
Redford
I heard that this product was pretty good for people that use color treated hair. After using this product it made my hair really dry and itchy. Dove shampoo was better than this shampoo because it made my hair softer as in Nexus. I would not buy this product again.
Brittany B.
Eatontown , NJ
I love this shampoo! I received this complimentary!!! Omg it smells so good I love the white orchard extracts it's perfect for ending summer ugh! And it has made my hair really soft and smooth I'm deff going to buy this when I run out of my complimentary products
Kelly O.
Leechburg, PA
Wow what an amazing product makes my hair soft and shiny and smelling amazing after I'm done it is totally awesome to get these products for testing purposes to try free from influensters!!
Gabrielle M.
Really light lather, which is great if your hair is color treated. The product leaves my hair smooth. I also love the light floral scent. The scent lasts all day. The packing is also super cute. I think it looks like a little champagne bottle, overall satisfied.
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?