BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Danielle A.
First impression is the fragrance. Light, crisp, and refreshing. I have fine, color treated hair. I need a dose of care without weighing my hair down. This product delivers without over-drying, as many color-care products can do. I would recommend to anyone looking to protect their color with a refreshed, lightweight bounce.
Vidhi A.
Love Nexxus. I have used nexxus products for a long time. Their color vibrancy Shampoo works really well. It is less expensive than some of the leading brands. Sometimes it leaves my hair oily but it’s due to the humid environment I live in currently. Overall I love the product.
Zelda A.
I used this shampoo after I decided to lighten my very dark hair and I’m very glad I did. It helped the color hold on to its vibrancy and I felt like it helped keep my hair healthier as well. I no longer color my hair, but if I did this would be a major stay in my routine.
Amanda S.
Garden City, KS
I received this product free for testing purposes from Influenster. This shampoo smells amazing! Compared to most shampoo, this shampoo makes my hair feel clean and smelling fresh even after it's dry. This is definitely something I would recommend to my friends and family!
Lisa G.
Ojai
Love Nexxus products! They smell AMAZING & leave my hair soft, shiny & smelling yummy!Long lasting scent and is for dry or oily hair. It costs a little more but has great lather & is worth spending a bit more for the quality and ingdredients.I will def buy again!
amber m.
taylor, MI
I received this shampoo for testing purposes and this one is not going to be a keeper for me because I used it once and noticed that it really dried out my hair so I checked the ingredients and one of the first things listed was alcohol which isn't good for natural hair
Brittney M.
Orangeburg, SC
I’ve always loved and promoted this brand and the fact have a product with another one of my favorites (Orchids) made me a fan even more.To say I’m satisfied is an understatement.I recommend this more than once!
Mara R.
Aurelia, IA
I never really try new brands but I actually love this brand now. I love the scent and it doesn't leave my hair oily or not clean. I love the feeling of it after I get out of the shower. It leaves my hair smelling amazing throughout the entire day. I will be buying more.
Jackie H.
Irving, TX
This is by far my favorite shampoo and conditioner. 8 love the color assure because it keeps my hair from getting hat straw-like feel from damage and my hair is always soft and shiny, but I've been just as satisfied with any other Nexxus shampoo. It also smells fantastic!
KC R.
Altamonte Spg, FL
After dying my hair blonde I started using this to keep the color vibrant but still give my hair a good wash. And I loved it. I have to use a lot of it because I have thick hair but it's great and worth the price.
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?