BY NEXXUS #95 in Shampoo

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Megan M.
Gresham, OR
As someone who is well aquatinted with color protecting shampoos (believe me when I say I’ve tried just about all of them), I have to say this is the first one that has actually kept my bright colored hair vivid and beautiful! Normally my hair starts to fade after two or three washes..but I’ve been using this stuff for a month now and my hair is just as vibrant as when I dyed it. I don’t shampoo my hair every day, but when I use this my hair still feels soft and smooth instead of stripped of the natural oils which tends to happen with color protecting shampoo! This bottle will last me months! And the smell is absolutely beautiful. Light floral scent that isn’t too sweet or overbearing. Will definitely purchase this once I run out! I received this item complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my honest review.
Ashley B.
Louisburg, NC
I received this shampoo for free to review through an Influenster Vox Box. I LOVE THIS STUFF! I don't have color treated hair, so I can't speak as to how it works for that. My hair is wavy, dry, and frizzy, and I think this Nexxus Shampoo did great for it. I felt so fancy using it. I really liked the consistency of it. It wasn't too thick, or goopy, or thin. I really liked the bottle packaging. It reminded me of a pearl with the sheen it had on it. I liked how the shampoo and conditioner could quickly be figured out which was which, because of the different colors on the cap. But my Favorite, FAVORITE thing about this shampoo is the smell! It smells fantastic! Most times I buy shampoo for scent alone and this one is so good. So, I really liked using this shampoo. I think it did a great job on my hair. I'm really happy that I got to try it to review, but just because I got it for free doesn't mean I'm not sharing my honest thoughts. I would really, really like to buy it again.
Taylor K.
Core, WV
I actually received this via influenster and loved it! It smelled great and helped lock in my color. Didnt leave my hair greasy or dry. However it is a little expensive
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Emma J.
I have really long dry hair and I'm prone to dandruff and a itchy scalp. This shampoo smells amazing so I was super excited to try it. When I applied it didn't lather much which personally doesn't bother me but I know it's a deal breaker for some. I used it with the recommended conditioner and my hair felt great. Once it dried it looked really nice and felt soft. My only complaint was it left my scalp really itchy. I've used it a couple time to see if it was just a fluke but it's the same every time. I think this would be great for some one that's doesn't have issues with dandruff/ itchy scalp. I did get this product free from Influenster. All opinion are my own and honest
Carson M.
Overall, this product was great. The packaging is cute, fun, and different than normal shampoo bottles. The SMELL! Oh the smell of this shampoo and conditioner is amazing. Love it!

The shampoo lathers great and your hair feels pretty silky after washing it out (even without starting step 2- the conditioner process)! Add the conditioner and then your hair is smooth and soft!

I didn't give it 5 stars because personally my hair felt a little heavy and oily after my hair dried. Let me note, I do have a naturally oily scalp/hair. However, I had my mom also try this product to see if it was the product or me... and it was me. She has a dry texture and this shampoo/conditioner, and said that her hair felt perfect and hydrated.

Besides my hair feeling a bit oily up top, it did seem to have a great shine and brighter color. I would recommend for anyone who doesn't have a natural oily texture!
Alexis S.
Wentzville, MO
This product is great and delivers on what you expect from higher end brands. I also can’t complain on the price it is very reasonable and one of my favorites. I highly recommend to all my friends and family!!
Viktoria A.
Saint Louis, MO
Made my hair soooooo shiny not to mention it smelled phenomenal mind blown 🤯. This shampoo help keep my hair color vibrant whilst also keeping my locks shiny and soft
Mikayla J.
Richlands , NC
Love this and all nexxus products. It smells amazing and leaves my hair and scalp feeling clean. It is a little on the expensive side, but you get what you pay for.
Laura G.
Lexington, KY
I love how well this product works - when it works. I have very thick hair and I literally have to use almost a handful go get it to lather completely thru my hair.
Adele D.
Toronto , ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath springs , SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?

back