BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Beth S.
Las Vegas, NV
This shampoo makes my hair feel flawless. It made my hair soft and it seemed to make my color last longer. I just got it colored again & I’m so glad that NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE SHAMPOO FOR COLORED HAIR and Influenster gave me the chance to try it out! I’ll gladly pay retail for this product!!!
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
I used this nexxus shampoo because i was trying to keep my hair color last longer. Also Nexxus is good for dry hair. Most of the shampoos for colores hair made it feel coarse. This one did better than most at keeping the color longer. It still felt coarse but not near as bad and it shined ans smellwd nice.
Shelley C.
Gfafb, ND
My hair feels so soft and clean after using this product. I love the white orchid extract smell and the formula is so good. I got the small-ish bottles for free to tenure honestly, but I want to get the bigger bottles. I have think hair I'll need now for sure! My hair is colored and it didn't lose any shine or vibrancy.
Caroline L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
This product is nice. I don't have dyed hair but my mom does and her color is doing really well. The only problem that I have is that it is not good for my greasy hair. My hair definitely starts to feel greasy before 18 hours. I love the scent and the way my hair feels right after using it though!
Megan W.
Denton , TX
For starters I loved the smell of this product. It's light and fresh and that part I liked a lot. This shampoo didn't really work for me for some reason. I don't know if my hair is just used to other shampoos or what, but this left my hair weighed down and it was so greasy by the end of the day
Megan C.
Pelzer , SC
Smells great, makes my hair soft and shiny. I do feel it prolongs and protects my color. It lathers great. A little goes along way. I feel it's for all hair types. I was satisfied with this product. If you're looking for something that's not as expensive as professional products, you'd love it.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
I was pretty pleased with this product! It lathers so easily which means you don't have to use much product with each wash. It hasn't caused any fade in my color yet which is great. Didn't love the scent but that wouldn't deter me from using it.
Nancy D.
I received this while I was in vacation so as soon as I got one I opened it and instantly fell in love with the smell 😍 . I've been using it for the past 3 days and love how it leaves my hair smelling great and soft. I would definitely recommend getting it, especially for color treated hair
Grace B.
Indianapolis, IN
I received this in my last voxbox and I am so impressed! Smells amazing and a little goes a long way!I have long hair and it kept it clean for 3 days, including a workout!! And it still smells great on the 3rd day. I also styled my hair after I washed it and it has helped it keep its style.
Jessie C.
Howell, MI
I have thick hair, and this made my hair super frizzy. My husband actually asked what I did because he said my hair looked damaged. I would not recommend this for fellow girls with thick hair. It did have a pleasant smell and I liked how it lathered more than most colored hair formulas.
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?