BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Jordyn M.
I really liked this shampoo. It left my hair feeling soft and clean. The scent was light and refreshing. Hoeever it wasnt as hydrating as I needed it to be and left my hair feeling tangled. This would be a better option for someone with fine hair. Still a great brand! Excited to be able to have tried this from influenster for free.
Andrea L.
St Augustine, FL
Nexxus is one of the best shampoos and conditioners in my opinion. It smells good and doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy or greasy. I have super thick and color treated hair which is sometimes hard to find good quality products for. Overall, I was very satisfied with this product and would definitely buy it again and again.
Meagan C.
San Diego, CA
Really loved this shampoo, my hair was so soft and manageable after. I followed up with the conditioner as well. Some of these types of shampoos leave your hair overly greasy and just gross but this was the perfect balance of moisturizing for my hair type.

**I did receive this product for free in exchange for my honest review**
Alanna S.
Oak Grove, KY
I was so excited to get this in the box!!!!! I loved the packing the color is so pretty and it smells so good. Was so curious to how the product was because I usually don't use nexxus, but I used it today and the smell was amazing and the way it suds up was amazing also I loved it, I may just change my shampoo to nexxus brand!!!
Rebecca B.
The smell of this shampoo is DIVINE. It's so light but, so fragrant and lasts forever. My bleached and damaged hair usually feels horrible until I reach the conditioner stage but, this shampoo alone made my hair so soft and not tangled up. I got this for consideration in a voxbox and couldn't be happier. Thank you @infuenster @nexxus
Christina E.
Gladstone, IL
This is my first go with high end hair care and I must say it's changed my life. I won a Nexxus Voxbox from Influenster and was really surprised to see I got a full size trial of this and the conditioner. My hair doesn't feel weighed down with junk and even my month old color job looks fresher after using this. Lovely results!
Joanna L.
In my opinion i didnt like this shampoo/conditioner i thought it would do the job sinces its kind of pricey but when a started using it i noticed that my hair was really dry and had no shine to it , it just made me feel that i had nasty hair it was so stiff im not even playing lol .. i love the packaging but thats about it .
Megan L.
I will say that this did a great job of preserving my balayage and it smells great. I think that this is too gentle or something because whenever I use it, my hair feels very oily. It isn't so oily that it's very noticeable, but I won't be repurchasing this. For people with very dry hair though, I think this would be amazing.
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
I received this product free from Influenster and Nexxus!! I really like that it doesn't wash the pink out of my hair. It smells good, but sort of floral. I wish there was a coconut scented one for colored hair. I would recommend this brand and product!!
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
This shampoo smells fabulous and my hair has never felt better after using this! Instantly my hair was much softer and smoother and I could honestly tell a difference after one wash that my hair was healthier. My color has lasted a lot longer than it did previously with a different shampoo! I love that it's sulfate free too!
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?