BY NEXXUS #95 in Shampoo

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Sarah D.
Ashburn, VA
I did not receive this in my vox box, but I’ve tried it on my own. It’s really nice. I like it a lot compared to other color-safe shampoos. It did not add any brassiness to my blonde hair!
Lexi T.
Davidson, NC
I use this shampoo on my hair after I’ve had it recently color treated. The scent isn’t anything to brag about, but I have always found that it helps keep my color lasting longer and staying brighter whenever I use it.
Savannah B.
When I dye my hair this is the drugstore brand I go to to keep my color looking vibrant and new. It also helps keep my hair soft and shiny. This shampoo helps keep my hair hydrated and healthy!
Purva W.
Little Falls, MN
I am really enjoying this product that I got free from influenster. It makes my hair very shiny soft silky and manageable for the price by point it's pretty much on par with other shampoos
TINA B.
Boynton Beach, FL
I’ve been using this shampoo for a couple years & I really like it. I have my hair colored at the salon and this shampoo really extends the life of that color. The shampoo smells great too!
brooke w.
Loveland
i only wash my hair about once a week. so i need a shampoo that will control frizz and clean my hair well. i’ve had good luck with this brand, i’ve tried multiple different types from them and i have been impressed overall.
Alexis H.
I have color treated hair and this stuff works wonders on it . It is again on the expensive side it's almost $40 just for the shampoo and conditioner . Again a little expensive for not very much but it is very nice !!
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Emily N.
Phoenix , AZ
I love the smell so much. It really cleans the hair well. It’s great for a dry scalp or any type of hair. I love that it helps keep the intensity of your colored hair. I would for sure use this product again.
Shalini D.
Hackensack, NJ
I love this. It’s my favorite.L'Oréal Paris Kids Burst of Sweet Pear Tangle Tamer for All Hair Typeset was my favorite birthday birthday party for a good friend birthday cake for my a favorite birthday party and they
Adele D.
Toronto , ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath springs , SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?

back