BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Cheyenne R.
Hazlehurst, GA
This was an interesting shampoo. I have a love/hate relationship with it. It is sulfate free which I do love. I could definitely tell my hair felt 10 times better. However. I do recommend you using this every other day or at least take a break from it at times. After using it for awhile, for some reason it just seemed to be relentless to get out. My hair felt really oil at times. So I definitely try to mix and match it. Since I have done that it has gotten better.
Velinda L.
I'm so happy that my first VoxBox came from Nexxus! I've been a fan of this brand for years and although I no longer have colored hair, my hair is still quite thick, dry, and terribly unruly, so I was super stoked to try out this sulfate free shampoo and its accompanying conditioner.

Unfortunately, upon receiving my package I found that my shampoo came damaged and half the bottle had already leaked out. While I am certainly grateful that, at the very least, I still have some of the product to use, I do wish that the mail carrier had taken better care to deliver this package to me...

My first impression is that this shampoo smells FREAKING AMAZING. I swear Nexxus always does such a fantastic job in the scent department. If they made this scent into a perfume I'd totally be all over it.

So onto the actual review: Again, since I don't color my hair anymore, I can't personally speak for its color protection benefits. However, I can say that this product does a great job cleansing my hair and scalp while being very gentle and extremely moisturizing. This shampoo does not strip my hair of its natural moisture and keeps my hair looking healthy and smooth.

Keep in mind that because it is a sulfate free shampoo, it is very gentle and will not lather up very well. If you've never used a sulfate free shampoo before it may take a bit of time to adjust to using one. I like to rub the product all over my hands before smoothing it into the roots of my hair. Then I'll leave the product in for about a minute or two. During this time, I give myself a scalp massage to ensure that the shampoo is evenly spread throughout the roots of my hair. Rinse THOROUGHLY, then move on to your conditioning routine.

Tips:
Don't be afraid to add more shampoo if needed. I've noticed that sulfate free shampoos tend to require a couple more pumps than regular shampoos.
This shampoo is very moisturizing and has a tendency to cling onto hair so make sure to rinse it out COMPLETELY before applying conditioner into your hair. The first time I used this shampoo I did not take care to wash it out completely and my hair came out sticky and weighed down.

Overall, this is a gentle shampoo that is suitable for dry and/or damaged hair. Would highly recommend as a daily shampoo for hair that is frequently heat-styled or needs extra moisture.
Sabrina C.
Lousia
It just made my hair feel so soft! I’m listening for words.. it lathers so great you don’t have to use much of it! The smell is amazing also it like it sticks to your hair..my hair is really damged and it help moisturize it. I would def buy IT again!
Johna M.
Ashland, KY
This shampoo is great! It leave my hair silky soft and feeling fresh. I have bleached blonde highlights in my hair so not color color and I find that since using this shampoo people ask me if I've recently gotten my highlights redone, its been 2 months since they were last done so this shampoo has really brought a new fresh shine to my hair that I love.

*I received these products in a VoxBox from Influenster for testing purposes*
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Thank you Influenster! I dye my hair sooooo much, and it always needs a ton of t.l.c., so this full size shampoo and conditioner was an actual life savor for me. It smells amazing... And, the shampoo doesn't completely strip my hair of all of its natural oils. So it's definitely a win in my book!
Clara B.
Cincinnati
My favorite shampoo at the moment. It smells great and leaves your hair soft and clean. It lathers well too. My only issue (which is really no big deal) is the label wears off fast. You'd think for the price that the label would stay. A little pricey but not to bed for a beauty shop shampoo. 😉
Lacey c.
Greenville, SC
Amazing shampoo. It has the best smell of any other shampoo I have ever tried. The shampoo did give my hair a kind of dry feel because it is so think and course but the conditioner helped out with that so it wasn't something that would not make me want to buy it NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE SHAMPOO FOR COLORED HAIR
leeanna k.
Lancaster, PA
great lather and makes your hair so soft. I seems like its wouldn't last that long tho. It  is good for colored and damaged hair.  Light and refreshing. I have color treated hair. I need a dose of care without weighing my hair
down. This product delivers without over-drying, as many color-care
products can do. I would recommend to anyone looking to protect their
color with a refreshed, lightweight bounce
cortney a.
Love this. Got this in my Influenster box and am in love. It lathers better than other brands. Keeps the color bright much longer as well. Smells good and is long lasting. I'm very satisfied and will definitely start buying.
Jenny W.
flushing, NY
I received this from Influenster to test and review. I have double processed platinum hair and I usually use purple shampoo to tone down the brassiness. This shampoo worked well, cleaned my hair and I have no real complaints about it. My hair is colored but requires a different shampoo. Overall it's pretty good, but a bit pricey if you were to buy it on your own. Smells pretty good too.
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth, KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?