BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Amanda S.
I received this product free to try out thanks to Influenster and ss someone who has always struggled with finding a shampoo that can leave my hair smelling clean as well as looking and feeling clean, I can honestly say that this shampoo totally shocked me! It left my scalp feeling super clean, my hair feeling healthy, and my ends nice and shiny. I would totally recommend this product for someone looking to try out a new hair product that isn't looking going to break the bank but will leave you feeling like you just walked out of the salon!
Jennifer L.
Elizabethton, TN
I received this in a voxbox several days ago.
Free for reviewing purposes
The packaging is lovely
It's a gel shampoo with a nice, soft scent
My hair gets oily at the root & dry on the ends. This Shampoo did a nice job of cleansing my hair without causing added dryness to the ends. It's also sulfate-free, as someone who doesn't have tons of hair to begin with I really appreciate how gentle this shampoo is. It lathers nicely as well, which isn't always the case with sulfate-free shampoos.
So far, I'm really enjoying it!
Thanks Influenster!!
Casie W.
Lafayette, IN
the shampoo works really well. If your hair was dyed, it would help with the color retention, but even without dyed hair it makes your hair soft and shiny. I would definitely recommend the product to anyone looking for a new hair care product to add to their shower routine. I've been needing something new for awhile and this was great! I received this product from influencer and I'm glad I did!
Christy M.
Concord, NC
I rated this shampoo at three stars because I felt it was just ok and I would not purchase it. I have thin hair and it took a lot of product to lather on. The bottles also collapse in on themselves which is a pet peeve to me. There isn't a strong smell to this shampoo which could be a plus if you're sensitive. I personally like a product thats fragrance lingers. #contest #influenster #nexxusvoxbox. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE SHAMPOO FOR COLORED HAIR
Sarah C.
Jonesborough, TN
I have used this product about 4 washes now, I do not wash my hair every day. I wash it about 2x a week! It tangles my hair up so so bad, I have really thick and really long hair. It also leaves some weird film over it and makes it seem greasy. If it didn't do these two things then I would absolutely love this product. I think it's great that they are sulfate free products to protect your color treated hair!
Janisa Q.
To start off I have fine wavy hair. My is easily weighed down by the products I use especially shampoo/conditioner. This was one of those products. It felt okay in the shower expect my hair didn’t feel the cleanest like it can with other shampoos. I didn’t think anything of it until I blowed dried my hair. It looked and felt like I put conditioner in my dried hair but my ends were frizzy and dry. Horrible combination. I tried using this a couple more times and gave up. I don’t think this would work on any hair type. It just didn’t do what a normal shampoo needs to do.
Emily M.
My hair is so soft and shiny! The shampoo itself smells amazing, the packaging is this gorgeous iridescent pink, and the best part- it doesn't turn my blonde balayage brassy or orange! Influenster sent me this product for free, but I am definitely going to purchase on my own. This product does a good job at cleaning my hair but I don't feel like the clean lasts as long as some other shampoos. It does lather very well though!
Brianna R.
I received this product for free from influenster.

I have thick curly, coarse hair, and I did not expect this product to work for me, but I absolutely loved it. It made my scalp feel fresh and clean, and it removed all of my product build up without stripping my hair completely. I love that this product is sulfate and silicone free. Since sulfate dries out my hair, I was very happy to find out this shampoo is sulfate free. Also this shampoo doesn't have a strong smell so if you're sensitive to strong lingering smells, this product would work well for you. I would consider buying this product again.
Kim P.
Anaheim , CA
So pleased with this product! Although when it came in the box, the shampoo had leaked out and gotten all over the package, it was well worth it once I cleaned it up. I've washed my hair a few times with this shampoo, and literally the next day after switching to this I got THREE COMPLIMENTS on my hair and coworkers asked if I had dyed it or done something differently, because the color looks great.. not sure if it's the Nexxus, but I'll take it!! I'd totally recommend this product to friends!
Vanessa M.
Dinuba, CA
I received my first VoxBox and it had these good products inside of them and I used them and really enjoyed them. They worked good and the shampoo and conditioner smelled amazing!!! Thank you @influenster for my free voxbox and thank @nexxus for an amazing product
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?