BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Annie N.
Prescott Vly, AZ
So soft!
I received this product free from #influenster to try and review. I make sure my reviews are honest and unbiased so other consumers can make purchases in good faith. I do chemically treat my hair by dying it and I also wear extensions. My hair was dyed a week ago and this is what I've found with a week of use: my dye did not wash out during rinsing like it usually does for about 2 weeks, my hair felt softer, it was shinier without looking greasy, my ends looked healthier, it smells amazing, and my hair had more bounce. The only issue I had was static after drying even with using products to tame it. I feel this product delivered what it intended and I will be purchasing it again.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
love, Love, LOVE this Nexxus Color Assure shampoo and conditioner! This product is specifically targeted at locking in color and preserving its depth and intensity! After using this just a handful of times, I can already tell my hair looks more vibrant! My hair also feels healthier already. This product is meant to nourish your hair and it definitely does just that. I also LOVE the smell! It has a light flowery smell and the scent is long lasting which I appreciate. I know I will continue to use this for a long time and I highly recommend it!
Annie R.
I love the way this shampoo smells, I love the clean feeling it leaves my hair too. I haven’t dyed my hair in a while but I can tell this shampoo doesn’t strip my hair so it’ll be great for color treated hair once I start dying my hair again. It was a complimentary VoxBox from Influenster and I loved trying it out.

Updated as of November 26, 2017:
This has now been my main shampoo for weeks now and I realized it isn’t cleaning my hair like I thought it was. It’s conditioning it but after my hair has air dried my roots still feel oily and there is still build up. It works great but use with a clarifying shampoo if you need to get rid of oiliness and build up.
Katelyn S.
Brookhaven, GA
I received these products complimentary from influenster to test out and review. I really liked the nexxus serum and will be adding it to my hair routine. I felt it help rebuild and strengthen my hair from getting it highlighted all the time. Unfortunately the shampoo and conditioner did not work well for me. The shampoo does not lather well and it was hard for me to really wash it good. Then I always depend on a great conditioner since my hair is colored but the conditioner left my hair dry and tangley.
Lena K.
Chuckey, TN
I didn't like this shampoo at all. I had to use twice as much as my regular shampoo to get my scalp good and clean. It smells great, but I hated how it made my hair feel. Yuck.
Liz R.
Paramount, CA
Love this shampoo!! First of all, the smell is amazing. It leaves your hair smelling like the shampoo even the next day. After the first wash I saw a difference. My hair was sooo soft, smelled really good, and my hair color seemed more vibrant. Thank you influenster for letting test this out! I would totally recommend this 100%
Myranda S.
Owatonna, MN
The smell of this shampoo and conditioner is AMAZING. It's so light and fresh! It leaves my hair smelling clean but not overly scented. I struggle with oily hair, so the conditioner left me feeling and looking oily. But, the shampoo alone leaves me feeling soft enough without conditioner and much less oily! I really like this shampoo! I received this shampoo free for testing! Love free product! Thanks #nexxus and @influenster! NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE SHAMPOO FOR COLORED HAIR
Adelaide S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love how lightweight yet cleansing this product is I hate feeling like I have anything on my hair and since its fine that's really hard to achieve without it feeling dry and toasted. I have incredibly
Processed hair so finding a product which maintains my integrity, health, shine and moisture without buildup is
Ideal. Plus it smells AMAZINGGGG
Jessica B.
I received this product in a VoxBox to test. My first impression after using it for a few days (I'll update this review in a couple weeks as well) is I love the shampoo! It is sulfate free but still lathers and foams nicely which many sulfate free products do not. The scent is heavenly! Literally keep smelling my hair after every use. Leaves my hair shiny and healthy looking. So far I would purchase in the future. I'm iffy on it's matching conditioner though.
Alina M.
Irvine , CA
Thank you Influenster for my free VoxBox. I generally like Nexxus products, but because my hair is thinning, I switched over to more heavy duty stuff. Overall, I liked this product. Especially since my hair is now colored, it really did help tone down some of the colors. I have always liked Nexxus products because it doesn't make my hair oily, I knocked this down to 4 stars because of two reasons, first of all when I received it in the VoxBox, it had exploded  (enough left for me to try it) and because I wish it the fragrance was a little stronger but overall it was good.
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?