BY NEXXUS #95 in Shampoo

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Angela P.
Smelled good, and the scent was long lasting. It helped to maintain my colored hair. However, I feel like it dried out my hair a bit and did not help to moisturize it. Overall, my hair needed a shampoo for color treated hair, but it also needed moisturizing and hydrating because it was so brittle from being bleached. This product only did half the work.
Brandy D.
I hate spending money on my hair for some reason but I’ve tried a million brands and nothing works as good as the more expensive ones. This Nexxus Color Assure is what I’m using at the moment along with NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED HAIR . Together they make my fine limp hair clean, manageable, and ready for some volumizing products!!
Kristi S.
southfield, mi
I was disappointed by this product. Because of the price I was really hoping to be impressed but I wasn’t. My hair is harder to brush after I use this shampoo and I have to use quite a few pumps of the product in order to thoroughly clean my hair each time I wash it. I am still using it since I paid for it and I don’t have another color safe shampoo on hand but I don’t think I will be purchasing it again.
Sep K.
Nexxus Color Assure Vibrancy Retention Shampoo is formulated to color treated hair to protect color vibrancy. This products  contains White Orchid Extract and concentrated 100% pure Elastin Protein for replenishing nutrients and moisturizing hair perfectly.

Color Assure Shampoo doesn’t lather up like other shampoo since it is a sulfate-free shampoo but it cleanse my scalp and my hair perfectly. Color Assure Rebalancing Shampoo leaves my hair shiny and soft and it moisturizers without weighing it down.

I received this product complimentary from Influenster in exchange of my honest review.
Andrea L.
St Augustine, FL
Nexxus is one of the best shampoos and conditioners in my opinion. It smells good and doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy or greasy. I have super thick and color treated hair which is sometimes hard to find good quality products for. Overall, I was very satisfied with this product and would definitely buy it again and again.
Casey C.
Springfield , MO
I was sent the Color Assure Shampoo and Conditioner through Influenster for testing purposes. I was so excited because I had been using the Nexxus City Shield shampoo (olive colored bottle) but wanted something designed more for colored hair, which I have. I opened the box and could immediately smell the orchid fragrance. It smells so amazing. Upon first wash, it was amazing. Seemed to clean and soften my dry colored hair. The conditioner seemed luxurious and creamy. However when it came to how my hair felt after, it was not as impressive.  NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE SHAMPOO FOR COLORED HAIRNEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED HAIR
Taylor H.
Perrysburg, OH
Was sent this in a VoxBox and I really do like this shampoo! It did a wonderful job of protecting my color while hydrating and smoothing.  I prefer hydrating shampoos because I have such dry, damaged color-treated hair, so am still pondering if I will repurchase. But for someone with hydrated hair, I think this would work very well!
Anna K.
Nashua, NH
I have to be honest, since I received this shampoo as part of an Influenster box, I gave it a shot for over a month, and during that time I don’t think my hair ever felt fully clean. Everytime I got out of the shower I felt like I needed to get back in and use more. I have also noticed more hair falling out after usage.
Marissa C.
Sacramento, CA
As a licensed hairstylist, I have to say this is a great shampoo for color treated hair. I've been using it for a few weeks now. It's gentle enough to not strip out my mermaid colored hair, but still has a nice lather as compared to other color safe (sulfate free) shampoos. The scent is also pleasant and sweet/floral. My only issue is the design of the bottle; the lower the product gets, the more annoying it is to get product out due to the shape of the packaging and can also be a little hard to grip with wet hands because of the cone shape. Other than that issue, the product itself is worth a try. Received this product free for reviewing purposes.
Sarah M.
Montgomery, IL
I color my hair a lot! And this shampoo always keeps the color lasting for longer than most color care shampoos. It’s a great price for shampoo that holds the color and keeps my hair shiny and strong for many days. I love this shampoo and would recommend to all who
color treat their hair for a healthy and bold look!
Adele D.
Toronto , ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath springs , SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?

back