BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Andrea B.
Menifee, CA
I received this complementary from Influenster and I really enjoyed it. It helped keep my damaged hair healthy and soft. I’d recommend to anyone with color treated heart.
Bobbie-Jo W.
Jackson, NJ
I love this it smells amazing.. it leaves my hair so soft.. and it makes the color last longer.. I’m very pleased with this product.. i have oily hair and it’s nice and smooth after using this
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
This shampoo smells amazing. It's a great scent but also not overwhelming. I have been using the shampoo and conditioner for the past few weeks and I have noticed more shine in my hair. It lathers well and helps with the manageability of my hair. I received this product complimentary for review purposes from influenster.
Jennifer F.
This shampoo is just alright. It doesn't do too much for my hair. I feel like the product smells good but it doesn't leave me impressed. I never bought it again.
Lynn O.
Ive never tried this brand of shampoo till I got it free from Influenster, but I actually really like it. It keeps my color lasting longer and makes my hair feel good!
gigi w.
Glendale, AZ
I really love this product. Since I’ve had my hair dyed I like to try out different shampoos to help. This one was absolutely amazing and left my hair feeling great!
Sophie G.
Waverly, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SHAMPOO. Wish it was more affordable but love the effects. It smoothes and doesn’t fade my color quickly despite my everyday showering habits.
Casey S.
Duluth, GA
Smells really good. I have a hard time holding this in the showering and opening it. The shape is just weird. Not a ton of product in the bottle but it works well.
Amritpal K.
Kew Gardens, NY
I really like the way it makes my hair feel. I don’t have colored hair but I still love this product. My hair feels soft and so clean. The smell is great as well.
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
I use it all the time ! I switch it up between big Sexy and this one but I definitely use this one more often because I have red hair and this shampoo holds it in well
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?